Smash the like button? Why don't I smash your face?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Fucking YouTubers man. They all say that stupid shit. And yes maybe it's bothering me more because I smashed a bottle of whiskey tonight, butI t's like one dude had some course that teaches people how to be YouTubers and step 1 is

"Always say SMASH the like button! People love action words like smash! Hulk says it, right? And who doesn't love the hulk? He's powerful! So by telling your viewers to SMASH that like button it empowers them, just like the hulk.

And what about people who use SMASH to describe sex? Like 'yeah I'm gonna smash that ass tonight'

Well then tell your viewers to SMASH that like button! They'll feel like they're getting to make sweet love to a human which of course they'll never do because they're an an entire generation of virgins."

Man fuck that guy. If you want viewers then how bout you just make great videos and be authentic? When I hear people say to smash the like button it makes me want to smash their mom's potatoes.

This is the hill I'm willing to die on. Pot this of my tombstone you fuckers.

Nah, I'm sorry. You're not fucker. I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm just drink. I live you guys.

Just Smesh teh like button instead bratha

Lots of words, but I think I agree... as long as we're just talking about the "smash the like button" thing

When did the term "smash" become the only way to describe clicking, it is beyond obnoxious... Could there possibly be proof for using that word over any other? People are followers...

Gently press the thumbs up button to show everyone that you are kind hearted gentle bean. By gently pressing the thumbs up button the algorithm gods will send more viewers my way.

Is anyone forcing you to watch them? If it annoys you so much, just stop watching it.

Join my Patreon. For only $90 a month you can access my top tier insider club and learn how to grow your YT channel. *

*Also hear my theories on who really controls the banks

Back