SMFH Jones v. Santos

Dude you’re talking out of your ass, every single time Jones fights people come out the woodwork with “realism”

REALISTICALLY santos doesn’t walk out of that arena unaided. REALISTICALLY that’s the ONLY outcome here- Santos getting elbowd repeatedly the goddamn face until his orbital and mandible cracks

R
E
A
L
I
S
T
I
C
A
L
L
Y
I think Santo should go in there pulsing

View attachment 605427
YOU ARE GONNA PAY MONEY TO WATCH JONES BEAT UP ON A GUY WHO LOST TO

E R I C

SPICELY

??????????

View attachment 605429
You’re going to sit there and tell me that people are willing to pay to watch Jon Jones beat the Christ out of Thiago Santos? A guy who lost to ERIC FKNG SPICELY? LOL?

The UFC is achieving entirely unexplored realms of autism on this one fellas; glad to see that Sherdog’s functionality and the sport itself are finally on a level plane. This is just fucking sad.

Honest question, not being a smart ass but would you rather Jones not fight or who would you want him to fight?

We went from hardly seeing him fight to him being extremely active.

TS, what if Jones breaks his toe once again and this time the doc sees it? What then??????????

trollface-mask.jpg

Just wait till the effects of the adolescent drug abuse wear off and Jones is no longer pulsing.

Eye kan sea thatt yuu wur affended bi mi awwtizm komment; shuv itt upp yor snoflayk puss puss whinerr
So cute when they have absolutely no response, so they resort into trying to make themselves unintelligible.
Nice try, kid. You fail. Again.

“He didn’t even..”

You’re talking about one of the most prolific young talents the sport has seen in possibly a decade or more; pretending that Smith is not going to be a haunting the dreams of all the LHWs besides Jones is a fucking LAUGH

LMFAO “he didn’t even finish smith”

Get out of here you bum
Santos finished Smith you brainless poptart

View attachment 605427
YOU ARE GONNA PAY MONEY TO WATCH JONES BEAT UP ON A GUY WHO LOST TO

E R I C

SPICELY

??????????

View attachment 605429
You’re going to sit there and tell me that people are willing to pay to watch Jon Jones beat the Christ out of Thiago Santos? A guy who lost to ERIC FKNG SPICELY? LOL?

The UFC is achieving entirely unexplored realms of autism on this one fellas; glad to see that Sherdog’s functionality and the sport itself are finally on a level plane. This is just fucking sad.
They gotta have Bones fight as much as possible, the USADA pay off ended up being a little more than expected. They literally had to pay USADA to create a new form of test failure.

Here how you know it’s bullshit. No fighter or athlete that has even been under USADA testing has had the pulsing phenomenon like Jon did.

Anderson Silva got steamrolled for 10 straight minutes and verbally submitted into the groin of one of the biggest cans to ever grace the sport. As others have noted, people improve. Lots of top fighters have losses to crap (comparatively) competition.

Back