Smilin Sam vs Antonio Arroyo Karate Combat March 23 Live tonight and free on YT

Does he even do karate...

Karate combat might be making a mistake and losing there identity with some of these signings

Karate combat might be making a mistake and losing there identity with some of these signings
well you have have guys like Francis N'Gannou and Jake Paul being the faces of the boxing world currently, so..

The UFC really fumbled the bag here. They let go of a current HW world champion and a future HW world champion.

I don't think he even throws kicks. It's kinda funny he's a karate champion. He just brawls with hands for the most part.

Wow I forgot about that guy what a terrible fighter he was. Hoping for a brutal knockout loss for Sam, wipe that ridiculous smile off his face for a minute.
I’d love it if his opponent could sneak in a few follow up shots on Sam before the ref gets there.

Here! Disappointed to see they stopped holding events on the moon

“karate” combat is incorporating a couple of grappling matches every show now…(following ONEs playbook)..yuck
Hey, I'm basically tuning in for the grappling, but it looks like I missed them. Anyone know which matches they were? I know the Robertson match.

I think that one camera man was snorting meth or something

Hey, I'm basically tuning in for the grappling, but it looks like I missed them. Anyone know which matches they were? I know the Robertson match.
Screenshot_20240323-205916.png

I'd imagine they are done but Tapology not updating the results

I haven’t been paying attention,co main over so it was a while back.

Back