• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Snooker: 3.5 8am ET Vafaei H. - Trump J.

So Judd is usually a bigger fav than this even so I'm kinda wondering what's up with his opponent. Can make bank on snooker but gotta make sure it's a match that matters, which this is

So Judd is usually a bigger fav than this even so I'm kinda wondering what's up with his opponent. Can make bank on snooker but gotta make sure it's a match that matters, which this is

Bro...<Lmaoo> What are we betting on.....

At least they are playing at a reasonable hour.

This is Pong... Please tell me it's Pong...

At least they are playing at a reasonable hour.
That's what makes it true degen. It's never even on at normal USA times

How prevalent is the use of PEDs?

Billiards but not standard pool hall pool

The top guys are reaaaaaaaaaaaally skilled

Right on...I'm in... I'm still in my calm before the storm betting.... I had to see if I could still have fun making baby wagers all week....Yup, just as fun.....

You can't just ask an American to bet on Trump in the middle of the night. I mean, we might do it, but it is going to feel pretty polarizing one way or the other.

You can't just ask an American to bet on Trump in the middle of the night. I mean, we might do it, but it is going to feel pretty polarizing one way or the other.
Years ago we were pretty sure Trump showed up drunk and fucked everyone up. The thread is probably still here somewhere

Right... I saw Trump, and started wondering if we were betting on a speech or something.....

I have no clue about Judd's opponent. Judd used to be the man though. He got this

Right on...I'm in... I'm still in my calm before the storm betting.... I had to see if I could still have fun making baby wagers all week....Yup, just as fun.....
Let's goooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Man I tried to find some of the old threads but most are gone. We had some epic snooker threads

You made one! SNOOKER! SNOOKER! (reads posts about what snooker is, oh okay)
That's what makes it true degen. It's never even on at normal USA times
readd.jpg
It's actually been a super fun week! Baby bets FTW.
This.
Right... I saw Trump, and started wondering if we were betting on a speech or something.....
ME TOO

Let's goooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Man I tried to find some of the old threads but most are gone. We had some epic snooker threads

That's so funny.... I was so confused when I saw this thread. I've never heard of Snooker. I had a pool table as a kid but wasn't any good....

Back