Snooker - World Grand Prix Championship- Judd Trump vs Ronnie O'Sullivan 8am ET 1-21

Trump putting a beating on Ron early, up 4-0

That's the worst part when someone loses big like that. We had so much fun this last week going big on silly late games.
He was living on the edge. Took Malott of risks this week.

Also, last night DDP vs Sean was not a robbery. I wasn't up but 10 minutes and both my brother, and Dad texted about him getting robbed. It was literally a coin toss. I'm right because, well I said so...

Also, last night DDP vs Sean was not a robbery. I wasn't up but 10 minutes and both my brother, and Dad texted about him getting robbed. It was literally a coin toss. I'm right because, well I said so...
Not a robbery at all and the right guy won imo. Sean won early DDP won late. The opposite of what people thought would happen

That first round Sean was fast and looked like a machine. Couldn’t maintain that though

gonna need that darko.jpg Malott today

Not a robbery at all and the right guy won imo. Sean won early DDP won late. The opposite of what people thought would happen
very hard fight to judge with horrible comentators and bad camerawork
i had it live 3-2 dupussy but just watched it back and you could give an argument for 3-2 dasean
especialy if you see dupussy at the post presser

Back