Snooker - World Grand Prix Championship- Judd Trump vs Ronnie O'Sullivan 8am ET 1-21

very hard fight to judge with horrible comentators and bad camerawork
i had it live 3-2 dupussy but just watched it back and you could give an argument for 3-2 dasean
especialy if you see dupussy at the post presser
Oh yeah I think it could’ve gone either way really. I thought DDP won but wouldn’t have been shocked if they gave it to Sean. That’s why it’s not a robbery. Close fights are not robberies just cuz the guy someone wanted to win didn’t win lol. I hate that

gonna need that darko.jpg Malott today
I love that Darko face...
very hard fight to judge with horrible comentators and bad camerawork
i had it live 3-2 dupussy but just watched it back and you could give an argument for 3-2 dasean
especialy if you see dupussy at the post presser
Sean landed more strikes, did more damage. DDP landed some great takedowns, and caused some nice cuts. Judges loves cuts. Some kid on the early prelims got absolutely robbed because he got cut early and was leaking all fight long. I suck, can't remember his name.

Oh yeah I think it could’ve gone either way really. I thought DDP won but wouldn’t have been shocked if they gave it to Sean. That’s why it’s not a robbery. Close fights are not robberies just cuz the guy someone wanted to win didn’t win lol. I hate that
It didn't help that Dana came out and thought Sean won. It's like he's angling for a rematch.

It didn't help that Dana came out and thought Sean won. It's like he's angling for a rematch.
nah dasean is a companyman and likes to be danas bitch
dupussy is not liked because he refused to do what dana wanted
dana just being petty as always
dupussy vs izzy is gonna be a big fight globally imo

nah dasean is a companyman and likes to be danas bitch
dupussy is not liked because he refused to do what dana wanted
dana just being petty as always
dupussy vs izzy is gonna be a big fight globally imo
I know he doesn't deserve it but I wanna see DDP vs Khamzat. They both fight like bulls, and the wrestling will be interesting. Izzy needs to be in a good head space before he returns imo..

I know he doesn't deserve it but I wanna see DDP vs Khamzat. They both fight like bulls, and the wrestling will be interesting. Izzy needs to be in a good head space before he returns imo..
yeah thats a firework matchup
but i have a feeling izzy headlining ufc 300 is already done just waiting for the opponent

yeah thats a firework matchup
but i have a feeling izzy headlining ufc 300 is already done just waiting for the opponent
That's gonna be crazy if Dana wants Izzy vs DDP for the ME of 300 and DDP turns it down again. Out of nowhere Sean steps up and fights Izzy for the interim belt in the rematch...<45>

That's gonna be crazy if Dana wants Izzy vs DDP for the ME of 300 and DDP turns it down again. Out of nowhere Sean steps up and fights Izzy for the interim belt in the rematch...<45>
oh shit just realized how to make ufc 300 insane
dupussy vs khamzat for mw title
izzy vs poatan 3 for lhw title
<{anton}>

Back