Media Snowflake Colby, after getting humiliated and his jaw shattered, blames ref for his loss

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
It's adorable when leftists try to effectively use the term "snowflake" to describe someone on the right. Bitching about a fight outcome isn't really a sensitivity thing.
Dude, your president is the biggest snowflake in America. He literally feels the need to respond to every criticism with childish insults. He is a massive attention whore. His wife says they are the most bullied people in history. Those poor millionaires. Bullied so bad that all he can do is sit on his gold plated toilet and cry.

Now that is a true snowflake. Doesn't own up to anything, places blame on someone else....a true snowflake

People who resort to the word "snowflake" for every situation are mentally retarded and of no value to society.

He just has such a dumb forced unfunny schtick and isn’t articulate or funny at all

<This7><This7>
Those mental gymnastics. "Snowflake" is often used by the right to refer to somebody who is emotionally sensitive. How is getting emotionally triggered about something as insignificant in life as a fight not the most blatantly obvious example of emotional sensitivity? Somebody who gets triggered over non issues is a snowflake according to right wing usage of the term. Triggered because a WW2 video game has women soldiers in it? Triggered because a football player kneeled during the anthem? Triggered because you're favorite political fighter lost after all that trash talk to where you are in denial and making excuses?

These are all emotional reactions, and they are all tugging on some very sensitive nerves. So yes, crying about a fighter who championed political beliefs and making excuses for his loss, is a sensitivity thing. If it weren't then these people would move on with their lives. Colby lost the fight and that stoppage was fair but some people will forever refuse to accept that because they must preserve their precious world view.
<PlusJuan><PlusJuan>

My fellow Sherbrah... you nailed it...

Covington Huggers/Haters alike are entirely too emotionally invested into this Clownington and his schtick, look at a thread and it becomes a love/bash fest between opposing views, I move onto the next topic
<{cruzshake}>
Indifference is true freedom
<{jackyeah}>

I dont expect him to be humble, or want him to for that matter. But he could show some sportsmanship and say "damn he got me, but was ahead on the cards and I'm gonna fuck him up in the rematch" instead of acting like a cunt.
But that's not believable or a good sound byte is it?

Now imagine Masvidal fights Mcgregor next, and Woodley is out, and they get stuck with the rematch. How good does that video footage or Colby giving a thumbs up and protesting the stoppage look for a promo? Get Dana White to spin his usual BS and it sells itself.

Cmon guys, 101.

Dude, your president is the biggest snowflake in America. He literally feels the need to respond to every criticism with childish insults. He is a massive attention whore. His wife says they are the most bullied people in history. Those poor millionaires. Bullied so bad that all he can do is sit on his gold plated toilet and cry.
snowflake detected

But that's not believable or a good sound byte is it?

Now imagine Masvidal fights Mcgregor next, and Woodley is out, and they get stuck with the rematch. How good does that video footage or Colby giving a thumbs up and protesting the stoppage look for a promo? Get Dana White to spin his usual BS and it sells itself.

Cmon guys, 101.

I'm not remotely interested in sound bites, heel acts, personas, or generally being a douche. I prefer fighters who let their body of work speak for them, but colby couldn't do that because he's boring as shit so he resorted to acting like a total cunt and it backfired.

He's so deep into his persona he's a hostage to his own act, he's not getting a rematch ANY time soon so take it with some dignity like a man, not the bratty entitled douchebag we all thought he was. Dudes sucha diva he makes woodley look mellow.

The gimmick only works when you're winning, even his die hard supporters are abandoning him in droves. Gonna be a hard pass from me chief.

Believe me, my fav fighters are Aldo and GSP, true martial artists who let their actions do the talking. But we've just seen Gaithje knockout Cerrone and Dana White promise Mcgregor a TS if he wins against Cerrone. Sadly we are in the depths of the WWE era. I think in a few years even the most casual of casuals won't by into the spin and deserving contenders get priority, but for now, Dana is happy to insult his fans with made up beef to sell his shitty WWE style fights.

Colby was actually a quiet humble guy, going about winning a ton of fights. But he was getting Jon Fitched until he started up his act. At the end of the day, this sport is a large part "spectacle", and a large part of that spectacle, is hype and drama.

"OMG Khabib and conor.......IIN RUSSIA OMG RUSSIAN MAFIA OMG He's got a photo with Putin OMG etc etc. "

Tbf both times Usman complained the ref stopped it but when Colby did he didn't stop it. Could have been something there.

Sure. Or I have standards and you're just a sheep.
I'm going off tangible measurements and you're going off what you're told.

You're clearly confusing yourself with false equivalence. You know what being a sheep is? All the idiots in the audience booing Usman because they bought into covington's gimmicky WWE heel-ish MAGA act. Here's some tangible measurements for you. On the judges cards, one had it for Usman, one had it for covington and one had it a tie. You know what that means? Even if the ref hadn't stopped the fight and covington survived until the bell, he still would have lost rendering your already invalid arguments completely worthless. You're going off what you're told too. As in, you're telling yourself you're right even when you're wrong.

Tbf both times Usman complained the ref stopped it but when Colby did he didn't stop it. Could have been something there.

Usman had a valid reason to complain both times the ref stopped it. covington DIDN'T. That was the difference.

Irrefutable video evidence the kick wasnt to the groin.

The eyepoke im talking about was not the end of r3 shot. It's the one that caused hemmoraging to his eye that the ref didnt stop even when Colby asked.

The back of the head shots... were back of the head shots.

I called Usman to win this if you check all my post history. I'm calling out bullshit where it is. Don't be a collectivist herpderp.

Where's your irrefutable evidence. The most circulated replay video, the camera cuts off/crops the section of covington's foot that grazes Usman's cup before ending at his midsection. They were not completely to the back of the head, they were close to the territory but more to the side. Instant replay provides the actual IRREFUTABLE evidence for you on that. Your post history doesn't say shit. Many like to claim they call a fighter to win, but your sentiments ooze of someone secretly hoping the other fighter would win. Just because you knew in your heart and logically that the superior fighter would win doesn't mean you weren't hoping for a covington win. The way you swinging off his jock is indicative of that.

EL0AcDcWkAEHdWS.jpg

Exactly. That delusional clown can shove it with his "tangible objective measurements.' How about he objectively measure the cumulative tangible damage administered to covington's face across 5 rounds. He calls people sheep and collectivist herpderps for disagreeing with his delusions but completely ignores the tangible definition of sheep and collectivist herpderps. The mobs of morons who drank covington's MAGA heel koolaid and decided to support him only because it's trending be on his bandwagon.

You're clearly confusing yourself with false equivalence. You know what being a sheep is? All the idiots in the audience booing Usman because they bought into covington's gimmicky WWE heel-ish MAGA act. Here's some tangible measurements for you. On the judges cards, one had it for Usman, one had it for covington and one had it a tie. You know what that means? Even if the ref hadn't stopped the fight and covington survived until the bell, he still would have lost rendering your already invalid arguments completely worthless. You're going off what you're told too. As in, you're telling yourself you're right even when you're wrong.

You seem to think you have some sort of point. Judges aren't objective reality. They said Lawler beat condit, remember? Remember Garcia vs Nam Pham?

I had the fight going 3-1 Colby going into fifth. Colby winning the fifth then getting his world rocked. Meaning its 10-9 5th maybe 10-8 for usman leaving the score 48-47 or 47-47.

You cant say that Usman won 1/2/4. You can say he finished and that's fine but the concensus is that it was a bad stoppage as he landed precisely 0 gnp shots and they were illegal shots he was trying to land.

You act like this is some extreme viewpoint. A lot of people share this perspective. One of the judges shared this perspective. I'm going to guess it's because of your own personal bias in politics rather than your objective analysis in a mixed martial arts fight.

Back