Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What about us non-americans?

Is the UFC just gonna screw us over?

dana-white-money.jpg

I don't know or care how it will affect me at this point

I'll tell you one thing for damn sure

I ain't paying full PPV price to watch Nunes vs Pennington at 3am or something similar

They can stick that up their ass

You guys get everything free on your sports channels anyways. Don’t worry, Americans are the only ones getting fucked

You guys get everything free on your sports channels anyways. Don’t worry, Americans are the only ones getting fucked
Yeah, we just got to watch at 4 fucking am.

Great deal. BT Sport isn't free either, its a subscription service.

Don't you have DVRs?
Its not in the culture.

I just download It from other sources myself, not to mention part of the experience is watching it live and since I live on Sherdog it gets spoiled for me.

Unlike the US, what I've found living here in this backwater, non-american hell hole is that they don't pay up the ass for cable bills - people just will not do it - much more of a download or streaming consuming base here.

Yeah, we just got to watch at 4 fucking am.

Great deal. BT Sport isn't free either, its a subscription service.
So is every cable package in America. Are you literally complaining about having to pay money for a service?

So is every cable package in America. Are you literally complaining about having to pay money for a service?
Are you a fucking idiot bro?

Im talking about paying for a service which airs from 3am to 5am, and I was replying to a post which stated "we got it for free". No we pay for it and have to watch the main event at 5am.

Read my post again.

AcceptableJitteryElk-size_restricted.gif

America is the world. If America is MMA then rest of the world = WMMA and male flyweight.

Are you a fucking idiot bro?

Im talking about paying for a service which airs from 3am to 5am, and I was replying to a post which stated "we got it for free". No we pay for it and have to watch the main event at 5am.

Read my post again.

He might be part illiterate.

Spare a thought for some us of forced overseas into the dregs of humanity with the other Non-Patriots.

If dirty Mexican sub-humans like my dad could somehow get into the US I'm sure you can figure it out no problem.

dana-white-money.jpg

Ummmm, correct me if I am wrong but America, Australia,Canada and most of Europe have been paying for the PPV's while others been getting freebies?

>logical
>absolute zero temperature = -273.16 Celsius

Pick one

>not arbitrary
>basic length unit defined as 650763.73 wavelengths of random emission line in krypton86

Pick one

dana-white-money.jpg
You’ve been free loading long enough. Time to open up your wallet like the rest of us. Now you’ll finally understand all of the frustration over the UFC’s shitty watered down cards.

Ummmm, correct me if I am wrong but America, Australia,Canada and most of Europe have been paying for the PPV's while others been getting freebies?

There's being about 498 different TV deals in Ireland and the UK.

As it stands now; you pay a subscription for BT Sport who have the rights for it in Ireland and the UK. We get BT Sport free as part of our telephone package.

You can't watch PPVs on FP in Ireland and the UK, as I assume it's so folk will pay for BT Sports. Think it's PPV for some countries in Europe.

If dirty Mexican sub-humans like my dad could somehow get into the US I'm sure you can figure it out no problem.

I hope he keeps his Spanish to a minimum when ordering a sandwich in a deli.

Back