So are we finally done with the “Trevor Wittman” is a great coach stuff now?

He is good enough. He offers one on one instruction with the fighters. I think that is why people stay with him. He is pretty much a private boxing coach that can work with you on a one on one basis. It's like Jason Parillo type coach with more exclusivity. They are both primarily boxing coaches with some understanding of kicking.

All 3 of his main fighters have lost now. Rose had maybe the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a champ. Gaethje looked like a drunk barfighter winging wildly, and Usman dipped straight down into his opponents lead leg and got mummified.

Wittman is not a good coach. None of his guys improved.
I suppose they cant have any losses to be considered a good coach. Its the same with fighters. If they lose,they stunk.

It's competition. There will always be runs

This is just some retard casual making a stupid post.

Hes still one of the world's best coach's executed a near flawless gameplan. But Leon wasn't compromised, was still in there and still dangerous. It's the fight game stuff happens.

Like I always say. If the morons making these type of posts actually played a sport, or even better tried actual training, sparred you'd see how stuff happens.

Also if Whitman is not a good coach, who is?

Who are all the great coaches in MMA that have never lost fights?

All 3 of his main fighters have lost now. Rose had maybe the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a champ. Gaethje looked like a drunk barfighter winging wildly, and Usman dipped straight down into his opponents lead leg and got mummified.

You know he could coach other people that will come into their prime and possible win championship gold. Even losing doesn't invalidate the wins. Being Quick to shit on someone without thinking it through doesn't mean you know shit about fighting either.
Sorry to dunk on you in your own shitty thread. NOT!

Yes he is the American Edmund now

Lol, everyone who bears a grudge/thought about a fighter or coach has their day.
Today is Uzzy/Whitman Day
Because just being happy for Leon is not enough

E1QKYbm.gif

E1QKYbm.gif

E1QKYbm.gif

I feel bad for the guy honestly. From going 3-0 on a single card to all of his fighters losing their fights.

He’s a good striking coach though.

I don't see how this undermines Wittman, even though I am not particularly fan of him. They had the right gameplan, well executed and his corner advices were always on point. He did his job.

Leon perfectly set up his head kick, and wisely gathered energy before throwing it. No one expected him to be able to explode that late in the fight. This was smart AF.

On the other hand, Leon's corner is fucking overrated since the win...what did they do aside from yelling in despair? There really wasn't much in term of strategy.

I'd say Wittman deserves some of the credit for Usman's success during the fight. Leon deserves all the credit for pulling an upset like that

Leon's bald coach was the guy. Saying exactly what everyone was thinking.

Screaming 24 minutes to punch the other guy.
Yeah, great advice, if you are a retard.

Chito's coach told him the exact situation and kick.
Leon had to figure that out for himself.

Ups and downs happen in fighting, and real life

Trevor's a fantastic coach

Mark Henry and hooft... Now they're a mess

Holy fuck TS is retarded. Thinks coaches are only good if all of their fighters are undefeated forever. What a joke

The dude has coached multiple individuals to a belt. How many individual coaches have coached more fighters to UFC gold? His success predates any of the fighters you mentioned.

You're an idiot.
Pat Miletich comes to mind

I'm glad this dude got brought back down to reality, you could see his ego was growing daily. The calm voice and grin of his I also find irritatin!

Back