So Dana's "scientist around the world" really are former scientists from USADA? LMAO

Dana must fuckin hate Ariel lmao, which actually makes me like the little weasel a bit.

I heard that guy that was with dana is actually on the UFC payroll...works FOR the UFC.
This shit is a sham and a scam....and dana thinks were stupid enough to believe it.

those are the same names Novitzky told the press yesterday. wonder if we'll ever hear from these people.

Starting to warm up to Helwani

What is happening with the known steroid positive and giving a license to fight could be a serious backlash. A politician like john McCain (RIP) looking for some snowflake publicity can cause a lot of problems. The violence and drug use is a good argument against what is a legit sport.

Ariel is going to get his nose arlokski'd tonight
Ariel has the hard job of being a journalist with a modicum of integrity, that works for a company that doesn't.

Tough gig!

I wonder how many people Dana has blocked on Twitter.

Experts Bought and paid for by Usada.

No credibility at all.

Ariel has the hard job of being a journalist with a modicum of integrity, that works for a company that doesn't.

Tough gig!
youre right, and thats something that we should appreciate as fans
but he could be a slippery snake sometimes as well

Are we actually thinking Usada are on the ufc payroll in a giant conspiracy just so Jon Jones can fight this one time even though Usada has had no problem ruining big ufc events time and time again?

A giant conspiracy involving all current and former usada staff just for this one event.

Or are they telling the truth, jones probably used steriods last year and there is still a smidge of that stuff still in him. Maybe his sentence was light but whats done is done.

Real fans will buy the PPV. Streaming is illegal and you will be caught! Give back to the fighters and order now.

Only 59.99 is damn near free!

I heard that guy that was with dana is actually on the UFC payroll...works FOR the UFC.
This shit is a sham and a scam....and dana thinks were stupid enough to believe it.

This is not a secret.

Jeff Novitzky has been working for them for a few years.

Tough gig!

Well, he doesn't actually have any integrity. Never did. He'll say whatever he needs to say to make a buck.

I only listen to science from one man.

cd1ct99yokez.png

You must be leaving a bunch out. Uncle Dana said they had every scientist in the world saying Jones was innocent.

Lol conspiracy. The guys last name is Fedoruk!!!! Obviously a play on the ever elusive Fedor HW GOAT. They're just throwing it in our faces at this point. One person shouldn't be allowed to juice. Either it's ok for all or ok for no one. No selective enforcement bullshit.

Are we actually thinking Usada are on the ufc payroll in a giant conspiracy just so Jon Jones can fight this one time even though Usada has had no problem ruining big ufc events time and time again?

A giant conspiracy involving all current and former usada staff just for this one event.

Or are they telling the truth, jones probably used steriods last year and there is still a smidge of that stuff still in him. Maybe his sentence was light but whats done is done.

Dana and Jon would never lie breh

Back