So, Fedor Fights for His UFC Legacy...This Saturday

Wins over big nog meany more because he was PRIDE hw champ and the #2 HW in the world...

Big nog went to the UFC after the fedor fights they dont count as wins over a former UFC champ but it shows how impressive those wins were considering Nog went on to win the UFC belt post PRIDE after fedor proved he was his superior multiple times.
exactly.
Order is not really what matters, but it proves those guys were legit.

Kid, you just responded to my post where I praised Fedor, just to demean the fact he beat 8 UFC champs.
You just got caught lying. As usual.
So easy to expose your lies....not even funny anymore.

But then again, we both know honesty is not something you understand.

Because you were wrong, as usual. You said FORMER champ while some of those were future champs. You're such a moron. Just look whats written under my name if you don't believe that Fedor is my second fav fighter you asshole.

I know you can't grasp the concept, but its possible to be a fan while being objective.

You overrate Fedor's beating of 8 ufc champs. thats a fact. He didn't beat them while they were actual champs and most of them were severely past their primes.

Out of these 8 fights you seem to cherish, only two of those fighters could be considered not washed up : AA and Nog. All the others were old, out of primes and were being destroyed left and right prior to fighting Fedor.

Not to burst your bubbles but GSP has 7 wins over ufc champs and only the second Hughes win could be considered against a fighter out of his prime.

Last edited:
Um, Werdum, Bigfoot and Hendo did. Don't give me he was past his prime at 34 bullshit, he is still fighting at 42. His age had nothing to do with getting subbed by Werdum, or bludgeoned by a bigger fighter in Bigfoot. He had a war with Hendo and lost. Those fights showed us that Fedor fought a small amount of competition in PRIDE. He is still a great fighter, but if you cant see that if had fought in the UFC as well, his record would have had earlier losses, you are just not being real.

I can agree, partially.
His true decline started after the Werdum loss, at least mentally. That loss was 100% due to a bad gameplan. The blueprint to beating Werdum was clear: don't go to the ground. Almost subbed by a triangle, what did he do next? The same, only this time he couldn't get free. Legit win for Werdum, but incredibly and surprisingly dumb gameplan by Fedor.

I don't think he had a "war" with Hendo. IMO, he was clearly winning. But he left the door open to that sneaky shot, props to Hendo.

Sorry, but I cannot count the loss to Bigfoot. If there was ever a case of outrageously chemically improved fighter, it's Bigfoot. Even worse than Ubereem.
Once he got clean, he immediately became Hong Man Choi.

As for Mitrione, he got caught in an exchange with a dangerous fighter. Matt got up quicker and followed up nicely. Another gameplan error, since he should have avoided the exchanges and go for the path of least resistance. Legit loss. DIdn't like Fedor stance and defence there.

As for the competition he fought before, well, he for the most part fought whoever they put there with him.
He fought UFC guys and dominated them.
Many UFC guys fought in Pride without success. It's not as if fighting in Pride was a surefire way to assure 100%-win records.

Out of these 8 fights you seem to cherish, only two of those fighters could be considered not washed up : AA and Nog. All the others were old, out of primes and were being destroyed left and right prior to fighting Fedor.

I know he gets a lot of flak here, but UFC Tim Sylvia had only 4 losses when he fought Fedor.
Said losses were to:
Frank Mir
Randy Couture
Big Nog
Andrei Arlovksi

Hardly cans, I think you'll agree.

I know he gets a lot of flak here, but UFC Tim Sylvia had only 4 losses when he fought Fedor.
Said losses were to:
Frank Mir
Randy Couture
Big Nog
Andrei Arlovksi

Hardly cans, I think you'll agree.

THese are good fighters of course but he was washed up when he fought Fedor, he lost his next fight to Ray Mercer, a boxer with zero mma experience. He got knocked out in seconds.

THese are good fighters of course but he was washed up when he fought Fedor, he lost his next fight to Ray Mercer, a boxer with zero mma experience. He got knocked out in seconds.
He was top 5 when he fought Fedor, took Big Nog 3 rounds a few months earlier. He fought Mercer an entire year after he fought Fedor. Big Tim lost in 36 seconds while in his prime.

Because you were wrong, as usual. You said FORMER champ while some of those were future champs. You're such a moron. Just look whats written under my name if you don't believe that Fedor is my second fav fighter you asshole.

I know you can't grasp the concept, but its possible to be a fan while being objective.

You overrate Fedor's beating of 8 ufc champs. thats a fact. He didn't beat them while they were actual champs and most of them were severely past their primes.

Not to burst your bubbles but GSP has 7 wins over ufc champs and only the second Hughes win could be considered against a fighter out of his prime.
LOL
You are such a retard.
Not one of them are CURRENT champions, which makes them FORMER champions.

Keep trying, kid. You keep being humiliated every single time. Only you are just too stupid to know when to give up.

Love those join dates.

He doesn't have a UFC legacy nor does he care for one.

His management and Uncle Dana couldn't reach an agreement. That's all.

I forgot that one didn’t watch MMA until they joined Sherdog forums

You are a retard and a fucking liar.
Washed up? His fight prior to Fedor was for the fucking interim UFC HW belt.
Which he lost. to Nog. Another fighter Fedor beat.

Just an example of how fucking stupid you are.

Fedor is far ahead of GSP.
GSP run most his prime from SIlva. Then came back and run from Whittaker as well.
Sorry, kid. Frightened fighters who cherry pick his opponents can't be GOAT.

Are we really having a discussion whether or not Fedor is the GOAT? Really??? The answer is self evident. C'mon man.

Or did he start to get washed up after losing to Fedor in that way?

Back