So Glad Pico got KTFO'd

I honestly blame that on bellator. They tried so hard to push this kid as the greatest before he even had a fight. And its obvious hes really good but hes biting off more than he can chew at this point.

I honestly blame that on bellator. They tried so hard to push this kid as the greatest before he even had a fight. And its obvious hes really good but hes biting off more than he can chew at this point.
Bellator Sage'd Pico.

Kid has fought 6 times and he delivered 6 violent finishes.

What is wrong with you, fucking hipster?

If fighting nobodies in Bellator is "biting off more than he can chew at this point" then he's got a long road ahead of him before he is of any relevance.

Whenever I hear his name it reminds me of this.

Bellator Sage'd Pico.
Honestly though the UFC has had some crazy hype trains but this one was just do over the top. Zero fights, the lebron james of mma was a bit much. Big John said it himself last night during the jack swagger fight. Smokers and amateur fights don't count for a reason. Poor kid looked heart broken after that loss, bellator needs to lay off and let him develop organically

If fighting nobodies in Bellator is "biting off more than he can chew at this point" then he's got a long road ahead of him before he is of any relevance.
I mean he beat leandro higo whos no scrub. I never jumped on the hypetrain but at the same time its obvious hes got potential. At 0-0 they couldve given him 6 or 7 scrubs before throwing him in with guys that have 20 fights

I mean he beat leandro higo whos no scrub. I never jumped on the hypetrain but at the same time its obvious hes got potential. At 0-0 they couldve given him 6 or 7 scrubs before throwing him in with guys that have 20 fights
yes. its not just the fans, promoters themselves tend to buy the hype and drink the koolaid, that's why so often we see promising prospects getting rushed into the bigger fights

yes. its not just the fans, promoters themselves tend to buy the hype and drink the koolaid, that's why so often we see promising prospects getting rushed into the bigger fights
It wasnt the fans though, it was all bellator. Its not like he fought at LFA or a smaller show like that and the hardcores were big on him. He literally had zero fights and bellator had already crowned him the GOAT lmao. Well i guess there were people on here that were hard for him too lol

It wasnt the fans though, it was all bellator. Its not like he fought at LFA or a smaller show like that and the hardcores were big on him. He literally had zero fights and bellator had already crowned him the GOAT lmao. Well i guess there were people on here that were hard for him too lol
probably also because Bellator was really trying hard to sell themselves on being able to "grow their own stars" and not being labeled as just post-UFC old boys.

probably also because Bellator was really trying hard to sell themselves on being able to "grow their own stars" and not being labeled as just post-UFC old boys.
Like cokers "fab 5" lol. They need to find a feeder like the UFC did with LFA instead of signing guys with no MMA experience and just rolling the dice

I’m definitely glad he lost too. Not a fan because of his attitude and cockyness. Funny how people were calling for him to get a title shot after his last fight when he had a pro record of 4-1.

I’m definitely glad he lost too. Not a fan because of his attitude and cockyness. Funny how people were calling for him to get a title shot after his last fight when he had a pro record of 4-1.
I dont think ive honestly ever heard an interview of his. But i didnt like the hype he was getting with no fights. So this pumps the brakes on the hypetrain. What i dont like is his god awful post fight celebration. That shit is horrible and this KO saved us from that lmao

Bitter and resentful person that hates on others who dare to dream big.

---- Unsucessful ugly man detected and confirmed -----

I dont think ive honestly ever heard an interview of his. But i didnt like the hype he was getting with no fights. So this pumps the brakes on the hypetrain. What i dont like is his god awful post fight celebration. That shit is horrible and this KO saved us from that lmao

Oh yeah, I forgot about that post-fight dance thing he does. Thank god for one less time we have to see that.

Also, people were calling him next big thing at 145 across all organizations. Starting off his career at 4-2 shows he’s mediocre as of now. Not saying he doesn’t have a future ahead of him. He could mature and become a better fighter as a whole, but I’m glad the unnecessary hype has died right now.

Grow up, TS.

BTW people, the term is "glass jaw," not glass chin.

Bitter and resentful person that hates on others who dare to dream big.

---- Unsucessful ugly man detected and confirmed -----
White knight who is a loser and knows it so he lives vicariously through other people and assumes the only reason someone may not like them is because they are just jealous.

Unsuccessful dickriding cheerleader confirmed

White knight who is a loser and knows it so he lives vicariously through other people and assumes the only reason someone may not like them is because they are just jealous.

Unsuccessful dickriding cheerleader confirmed

TS said it himself "Pft, he said he wanted to become an MMA champion and boxing champion"

----- low IQ, nonexistant reading comprehension detected and confirmed -----

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back