So Gordon Ryan is openly admitting steroid use ?

Funniest gordon thing was him arguing with a doctor online, I think it was instagram, and the doctor was telling him all of the dangers of steroids. Gordon with his jr. high education was going on about how he knew more, etc.

Then like a week later he pulls out of the Pena fight because he was shitting his pants and having stomach issues.

*They blamed it on antibiotics. Either way that amount of roids is not good for you.
He is taking far more than roids. Imo BJJ right now is as ped influenced as pro bodybuilding at the top of all sports. With him I d say roids, HGH, insulin,epo at his biggest..

He is taking far more than roids. Imo BJJ right now is as ped influenced as pro bodybuilding at the top of all sports. With him I d say roids, HGH, insulin,epo at his biggest..
I don't really follow BJJ anymore - all my favourites are retired (Marcelo, Cobrinha, Roger, Xande). I would not doubt it though, these new breed guys are looking like body builders. I guess it was always a problem just not as blatant as nowadays.

I don't really follow BJJ anymore - all my favourites are retired (Marcelo, Cobrinha, Roger, Xande). I would not doubt it though, these new breed guys are looking like body builders. I guess it was always a problem just not as blatant as nowadays.
I love to watch old matches from marcelo. What a wizard. My favourite BJJ artist of alltime.

The old guys were on the juice too, obv. This is the best era of bjj currently

Back