So, how about Ronda Rousey vs Pennington at UFC 300?

You understand that it's goingto be the highest-selling fight in 2024 thus far?

Does Ronda still carry cachet? Eating canvas twice and hiding behind pillows. I don't doubt the gen populace to purchase dumb shit, but Ronda is really dumb shit and Rocky is terrible. No way that headlines 300

Rhonda would’ve beat Raquel tonight. She should think about one more “Lesnar” payday and riding off.

I feel like Ronda could fart her ass off of the couch and still beat Raquel. Hands still Dorito dusted from marathoning Queer Eye.

Does Ronda still carry cachet? Eating canvas twice and hiding behind pillows. I don't doubt the gen populace to purchase dumb shit, but Ronda is really dumb shit and Rocky is terrible. No way that headlines 300
She became a WWE star afterwards. Eating canvas never makes people stop watching you, on the other hand, all the pro wrestling guys will watch it with pleasure.

Ronda would wreck Pennington if she came right. But she weighs a shit ton more than 135 ATM.

Going to be hard to lose that weight while maintaining athleticism.

You got anything better?
Lol, any fight between ranked men for starters. One of the weakest champions that just had a terrible fight against a fighter that retired in embarrassment 7 years ago isn’t exactly hard to top.

She became a WWE star afterwards. Eating canvas never makes people stop watching you, on the other hand, all the pro wrestling guys will watch it with pleasure.

She faded hard in the wwe and they turned on her. Granted she got perfunctory at the end but wwe fans were booing her the last year she was there

She faded hard in the wwe and they turned on her. Granted she got perfunctory at the end but wwe fans were booing her the last year she was there
Since when booing in pro wrestling means that they don't want to see someone?

Lol, any fight between ranked men for starters. One of the weakest champions that just had a terrible fight against a fighter that retired in embarrassment 7 years ago isn’t exactly hard to top.
Do these ranked men sell tickets?

I can't see how the 135 lbs women's division is so thin, there's fat ones everywhere I look when I go outside.

Last edited:
Back