So, how long are you supposed to cook a hot pocket?

Adults eat hot pockets?
Yeah, haven't one of those things since i was a kid..probably like 30 years ago.
I have a co worker that said he eats those all the time and plays his Xbox when at home.
I didn't believe him. Then he said they make a hot pocket holder to put on your Xbox controller so you can eat while still play.
Now I know he was full of shit...I hope.

This is probably what some of you all's rooms are like.
images

Yeah, haven't one of those things since i was a kid..probably like 30 years ago.
I have a co worker that said he eats those all the time and plays his Xbox when at home.
I didn't believe him. Then he said they make a hot pocket holder to put on your Xbox controller so you can eat while still play.
Now I know he was full of shit...I hope.

maxresdefault.jpg

1250603386498783406.gif

Lips up - teeth out - gently nibble to break a hole open using teeth only and no lip meat, pull aside and let the stem vent out away from your face

This is all learned technique - trial and error

I have lip filler............

Desktop151a.jpg

Pretty sure I hit 2:22 and let it go. If I'm going to be lazy I don't play around.

It's also a food that tastes better made in the microwave than in the oven.

Pretty sure I hit 2:22 and let it go. If I'm going to be lazy I don't play around.

It's also a food that tastes better made in the microwave than in the oven.

Who has the time to let food cook properly in the oven?

Get a life!

Pro tip - poke it with a fork first - multiple air holes

Then microwave 45 seconds ish

gently nibble a side open and prop it face up to let the steam billow out

bone appetite!

Hot pockets are fucked, take the first bite and they're cold/warm. Second bite, emergency room with third degree burns :eek:

Hi @Clippy I can only post in here due to aids. Help cure me. Pull strings bro.

Back