So I went to a weed store

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
So guys, as you may know, weed is legal in Canada now. As of Oct 17th. We have weed stores. Dedicated stores that sell marijuana, legally. So it's legal to consume weed now, like Colorado. So I went to one of these ....

I haven't bought weed in YEARS since I been married but back in the day I used to smoke a bit too much .... in the last bunch of years I would only partake at parties if it was being passed around. So I was watching the news and man the line ups of these places. Some older 50 year old guy was interviewed and he said he hasn't done it in 20 years but it's legal so he might as well have fun. And why not? It's just smoking a plant, I'm not doing crack or anything.

Let's go to a weed store!! I still felt weird and dirty about it ... I didn't want to be seen at one of these places and even on day 2 it was lined up. Two weed stores in my city and one in a near by town. All out in the open and by grocery stores. You can buy a plum and a joint in one trip WTF. I so didn't want to be seen in a place like this so I went for a drive. I left my city and drove to another city, I shit you not. Unlike my city the neighbour city had their weed store far away from all other businesses, more secret like. I took the back road, 100 KM or so cause I like scenic drives and if I avoid the highway I feel more shifty about it. And the best part is the mall / weed store is right at the edge of the city so I don't have to drive in and face traffic, literally country, country country road CITY.

Found the weed store and it's lined up out the door but not too bad ... no parking spaces. Had to park on the street next to 50 other assholes who wanted to get high. I was surprised by the people I saw, I was expecting to see the typical stoner type looking people, long hair and so on, and there were a few, but there was older people, a balding old man dressed in a business suit, good looking girls dressed business causal, all walks of life. Very interesting.

As we work through the line more people pile up behind us. Someone outside sets up a cam on a tripod and I'm like fuck I better not be on the news. But the security guard chased them off click. No pictures! No pictures inside or out! Don't take your fuckin phone out! :eek:

Hardcore security man, I felt like I was visiting someone in a high security death row prison. A guard is at the door to go inside. They can only let so many in at once. As people leave they buss a door and talk on a walky to let more in. We go in ... to a smaller waiting room with a 2nd security guard and another thick metal door that finally leads inside. Take a number and wait.

To my left was a woman monitoring multiple cameras in the store and around and the security guard with a weird Jedi padiawn haircut. Man they were acting like they were stoned. Laughing at shit. Making strange observations like "What's with these floor tiles" and offering us water and he points to a dip in a table with no water and he's like "There's no water" ... ???

So we finally get inside and it's like an apple store. Weird layout with an open center and glass table counters all around filled with mysterious boxes of stuff. They were very helpful cause I didn't know what I wanted. The guy asked me what kind I wanted ... ummmm all I know about weed is weed, I don't know the flavours or types or anything. Some guy would just give me weed in a bag. Suddenly it's like Doritos and there's 50 different flavours!!

Man when you buy weed you don't know what it's laced with either. Some guy could be spraying harsh chemicals on it to kill lady bugs and you smoke that shit - not good! I would rather get the edibles than smoke it or the oils and put it on stuff but they didn't have that. I can't roll joints no good either so I smoke it out of a pipe, and they were selling packages of joints for 8 bucks ... none of that either. Fuck they didn't stock up enough.

Man when I bought weed from this guy I went to high school with it was just like Pineapple Express, no joke. I only saw the guy for weed and he would invite my into his house, prep the product, and talk and his mangy cat would come up to me and he would be like "pet my cat" and I'm like "I don't want to pet your cat, wtf why is it green and so mangy does the cat smoke dope too? It was like this whole fucked up cat situation and his place was a mess, like randomly placed couches sideways for no reason and coffee cups all over, like he never threw a coffee cup away in his while life. You know how it is.

Anyway the customer service at the place was nice, the guy explained how weed is broken up into 3 categories ... I forget what they are for some reason. One was relax with a picture of a meditating woman, helps you sleep or something. One was explore and there was a guy with a Conor McGreggor face and extra curly mustache looking at shit through a microscope. Like the kind of weed that makes you discover new elements or something but I didn't want to discover elements I just wanted to enjoy TV shows a little more. And the other was like conversation weed, or communicate weed that lets you talk to people or something???

So we talked and he recommended some light stuff and I bought 3 grams of weed. I got Shishkaberry which was suppose to taste like blueberries but it didn't. Sensi Star which I think was the best one and got me the best kind of high. And he gave me a more potent one called Indica? Something Kinky Kush. I don't know who names these or why but the stronger one didn't do it for me so good, it was all about that Sensi star.

So I locked myself in the party garage cause I don't want to disturb my neighbours. I got pretty lucky with my house cause no house is right next to my house, lots of breathing room. But some houses around me are like war houses and very close together and you can reach out your window and pat your neighbour in the head in their window. How do they change the siding on those tiny alleys? Anyway I swear more people are smoking out in public now since it's legal. Walking around neighbourhood you could smell EVERYONE doing it. I don't want to be that person.

So that brings up an interesting point. You can legally smoke weed in your property, lawn, garage, shed, house etc. And that's it. There is no weed bars ... yet where you can go to a bar to get high with people. Private property only. I wonder about Americans trying to cross the boarder and smoke some stuff. They have to befriend a Canadian to smoke on their lawn. Oh man if I lived on the boarder I would totally rent lawn space to Americans to smoke up. Apparently to anyone interested, you need legal ID and a passport to buy weed. All ages need an ID. You obviously can't take weed back with you. Do they have weed stores in Colorado?

Anyway the security at this place was nuts, like boarder security. Full uniforms and stuff. When I was in that middle waiting room with all the guards I thought I was in trouble. Like maybe weed wasn't legalized after-all and this was a trick to get all weed smokers off the street. Austin Kutcher would come out and me like "You got punked"

Man when I was locked in my party garage I got oddly inspired, I was moving everything around - coming up with new project ideas, good times. I have this awesome chair I found in there too so comfy.

I won't drive to another city again if I smoke all this stuff, they actually do delivery at your door. It's not Delivery, it's weed! I just hope the weed delivery vehicle is discrete and not like the Redbull van with a huge redbull logo on it etc. I saw a guy asleep in a Redbull van once it was ironic, Allanis Moresstee. Imagine trying to get a secret weed delivery and this huge van with a large weed emblem showed up. I would have to put on a show for my neighbours "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU"

I liked that they gave me a white paper bag with handles at the weed store and no logo. Descrete, quiet - nobody has to know. I paid with a credit card and the store clerk was like "I bet you never got to buy weed with a credit card before" so true - and I got airmiles! Woot woot

They come in pill bottles, so strange. Like it's doctor prescribed shit. Man I wish I could have got weed when my back was destroyed. The doctor basically told me to fuck off and gave me perkesets which is like Oxycottons with ... more oxycotton in it ... or something. Man I waited in that emergency room for two hours folded up like a tetris piece for some doctor who couldn't speak english to throw drugs at me.

But I feel great and reenergized lately. I only smoked it once but good times, good times. Got a lot of stuff done around the house lately. Moved totes all around my basement and found a mysterous crack in my foundation I have to look at. Always something but I love my house, I love my wife and I love my life.

The Canada Revenue agency robbed me of $191 after I registered on the marijuana website and that was suspicious tho ...

Man I went to East Side Marios and it was like stepping into a time machine. Wonderful Italian setting, so tiny and quaint with the tables and lamps. I complimented the waitress on how much more better this place is than the one in my said and she said she was renovating it next week to be modern and boring like ours :(

On the news already one of the places that grow the weed to supply the stores was robbed and the workers hogtied. Used to be the black market gangsters stole each others crops now they are hitting the government ones already fuck - this was suppose to stop the black market not fuel it LOL

So to my fellow Canadians, have you looked at these stores?

Anyone else would you go to one if you could?

TLDR: So I went to a weed store

Last edited:
<mma4>

I'm in Canada so I gotta check one out I guess. I've never done weed before.

They're actually amazing and well trained. You can say you've never done it before and they will talk you through it, give you something easy to start off with so your head doesn't pop off.

I got to maybe the 4th or 5th paragraph before I stopped reading.

<13>

Hope you enjoy yo herb.

They're actually amazing and well trained. You can say you've never done it before and they will talk you through it, give you something easy to start off with so your head doesn't pop off.

That's why I'm holding off because I don't want like 200 assholes waiting behind me while the cashier explains how that shit works to me

I should look and see if there are meetups in town where they break in newbies

That's why I'm holding off because I don't want like 200 assholes waiting behind me while the cashier explains how that shit works to me

I should look and see if there are meetups in town when they break in newbies

It's not a single line. It's such a weird layout. Multiple reps to help multiple people, in a huge square open room. You're never holding up anyone, they control how many people are in the store at once. Very professional and well organized.

I got to maybe the 4th or 5th paragraph before I stopped reading.

<13>

Hope you enjoy yo herb.

Yeah even I couldn't proof read it, good luck to anyone if I made mitsakes

Never tried pot, and probably never will. Nothing against those who do but I’m perfectly happy with just a cold beer once in a while.

Never tried pot, and probably never will. Nothing against those who do but I’m perfectly happy with just a cold beer once in a while.

ItIt's a different experience all together I can't explain it. I only tried pot because I tried pot one time.

I should look and see if there are meetups in town where they break in newbies

Just say you need some training weed and take the first recommendation.

The last fucking thing Clippy needs is weed.

So guys, as you may know, weed is legal in Canada now. As of Oct 17th. We have weed stores. Dedicated stores that sell marijuana, legally. So it's legal to consume weed now, like Colorado. So I went to one of these ....

I haven't bought weed in YEARS since I been married but back in the day I used to smoke a bit too much .... in the last bunch of years I would only partake at parties if it was being passed around. So I was watching the news and man the line ups of these places. Some older 50 year old guy was interviewed and he said he hasn't done it in 20 years but it's legal so he might as well have fun. And why not? It's just smoking a plant, I'm not doing crack or anything.

Let's go to a weed store!! I still felt weird and dirty about it ... I didn't want to be seen at one of these places and even on day 2 it was lined up. Two weed stores in my city and one in a near by town. All out in the open and by grocery stores. You can buy a plum and a joint in one trip WTF. I so didn't want to be seen in a place like this so I went for a drive. I left my city and drove to another city, I shit you not. Unlike my city the neighbour city had their weed store far away from all other businesses, more secret like. I took the back road, 100 KM or so cause I like scenic drives and if I avoid the highway I feel more shifty about it. And the best part is the mall / weed store is right at the edge of the city so I don't have to drive in and face traffic, literally country, country country road CITY.

Found the weed store and it's lined up out the door but not too bad ... no parking spaces. Had to park on the street next to 50 other assholes who wanted to get high. I was surprised by the people I saw, I was expecting to see the typical stoner type looking people, long hair and so on, and there were a few, but there was older people, a balding old man dressed in a business suit, good looking girls dressed business causal, all walks of life. Very interesting.

As we work through the line more people pile up behind us. Someone outside sets up a cam on a tripod and I'm like fuck I better not be on the news. But the security guard chased them off click. No pictures! No pictures inside or out! Don't take your fuckin phone out! :eek:

Hardcore security man, I felt like I was visiting someone in a high security death row prison. A guard is at the door to go inside. They can only let so many in at once. As people leave they buss a door and talk on a walky to let more in. We go in ... to a smaller waiting room with a 2nd security guard and another thick metal door that finally leads inside. Take a number and wait.

To my left was a woman monitoring multiple cameras in the store and around and the security guard with a weird Jedi padiawn haircut. Man they were acting like they were stoned. Laughing at shit. Making strange observations like "What's with these floor tiles" and offering us water and he points to a dip in a table with no water and he's like "There's no water" ... ???

So we finally get inside and it's like an apple store. Weird layout with an open center and glass table counters all around filled with mysterious boxes of stuff. They were very helpful cause I didn't know what I wanted. The guy asked me what kind I wanted ... ummmm all I know about weed is weed, I don't know the flavours or types or anything. Some guy would just give me weed in a bag. Suddenly it's like Doritos and there's 50 different flavours!!

Man when you buy weed you don't know what it's laced with either. Some guy could be spraying harsh chemicals on it to kill lady bugs and you smoke that shit - not good! I would rather get the edibles than smoke it or the oils and put it on stuff but they didn't have that. I can't roll joints no good either so I smoke it out of a pipe, and they were selling packages of joints for 8 bucks ... none of that either. Fuck they didn't stock up enough.

Man when I bought weed from this guy I went to high school with it was just like Pineapple Express, no joke. I only saw the guy for weed and he would invite my into his house, prep the product, and talk and his mangy cat would come up to me and he would be like "pet my cat" and I'm like "I don't want to pet your cat, wtf why is it green and so mangy does the cat smoke dope too? It was like this whole fucked up cat situation and his place was a mess, like randomly placed couches sideways for no reason and coffee cups all over, like he never threw a coffee cup away in his while life. You know how it is.

Anyway the customer service at the place was nice, the guy explained how weed is broken up into 3 categories ... I forget what they are for some reason. One was relax with a picture of a meditating woman, helps you sleep or something. One was explore and there was a guy with a Conor McGreggor face and extra curly mustache looking at shit through a microscope. Like the kind of weed that makes you discover new elements or something but I didn't want to discover elements I just wanted to enjoy TV shows a little more. And the other was like conversation weed, or communicate weed that lets you talk to people or something???

So we talked and he recommended some light stuff and I bought 3 grams of weed. I got Shishkaberry which was suppose to taste like blueberries but it didn't. Sensi Star which I think was the best one and got me the best kind of high. And he gave me a more potent one called Indica? Something Kinky Kush. I don't know who names these or why but the stronger one didn't do it for me so good, it was all about that Sensi star.

So I locked myself in the party garage cause I don't want to disturb my neighbours. I got pretty lucky with my house cause no house is right next to my house, lots of breathing room. But some houses around me are like war houses and very close together and you can reach out your window and pat your neighbour in the head in their window. How do they change the siding on those tiny alleys? Anyway I swear more people are smoking out in public now since it's legal. Walking around neighbourhood you could smell EVERYONE doing it. I don't want to be that person.

So that brings up an interesting point. You can legally smoke weed in your property, lawn, garage, shed, house etc. And that's it. There is no weed bars ... yet where you can go to a bar to get high with people. Private property only. I wonder about Americans trying to cross the boarder and smoke some stuff. They have to befriend a Canadian to smoke on their lawn. Oh man if I lived on the boarder I would totally rent lawn space to Americans to smoke up. Apparently to anyone interested, you need legal ID and a passport to buy weed. All ages need an ID. You obviously can't take weed back with you. Do they have weed stores in Colorado?

Anyway the security at this place was nuts, like boarder security. Full uniforms and stuff. When I was in that middle waiting room with all the guards I thought I was in trouble. Like maybe weed wasn't legalized after-all and this was a trick to get all weed smokers off the street. Austin Kutcher would come out and me like "You got punked"

Man when I was locked in my party garage I got oddly inspired, I was moving everything around - coming up with new project ideas, good times. I have this awesome chair I found in there too so comfy.

I won't drive to another city again if I smoke all this stuff, they actually do delivery at your door. It's not Delivery, it's weed! I just hope the weed delivery vehicle is discrete and not like the Redbull van with a huge redbull logo on it etc. I saw a guy asleep in a Redbull van once it was ironic, Allanis Moresstee. Imagine trying to get a secret weed delivery and this huge van with a large weed emblem showed up. I would have to put on a show for my neighbours "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU"

I liked that they gave me a white paper bag with handles at the weed store and no logo. Descrete, quiet - nobody has to know. I paid with a credit card and the store clerk was like "I bet you never got to buy weed with a credit card before" so true - and I got airmiles! Woot woot

They come in pill bottles, so strange. Like it's doctor prescribed shit. Man I wish I could have got weed when my back was destroyed. The doctor basically told me to fuck off and gave me perkesets which is like Oxycottons with ... more oxycotton in it ... or something. Man I waited in that emergency room for two hours folded up like a tetris piece for some doctor who couldn't speak english to throw drugs at me.

But I feel great and reenergized lately. I only smoked it once but good times, good times. Got a lot of stuff done around the house lately. Moved totes all around my basement and found a mysterous crack in my foundation I have to look at. Always something but I love my house, I love my wife and I love my life.

The Canada Revenue agency robbed me of $191 after I registered on the marijuana website and that was suspicious tho ...

Man I went to East Side Marios and it was like stepping into a time machine. Wonderful Italian setting, so tiny and quaint with the tables and lamps. I complimented the waitress on how much more better this place is than the one in my said and she said she was renovating it next week to be modern and boring like ours :(

So to my fellow Canadians, have you looked at these stores?

Anyone else would you go to one if you could?

TLDR: So I went to a weed store

Seasoned Rec dawger. Know what you like and what you want can save some time. Expect
Recreational Microdosing to be the standard.
Go in there like a a Boss and don’t be afraid to ask about specials.
Picking up your own Hash and making edibles is worth the hassle. Especially if you plan to please a crowd.

I can't believe that you would smoke Cthulhu's cabbage.

Yea, you must be high if you think I'm gonna read all that.

I still don't get why you felt the need to disrespect a guy's cat tho.

I still don't get why you felt the need to disrespect a guy's cat tho.

That guy's cat was fucked man - I love cats but this guy's cat was barely a cat. I smoke weed in my garage, never in the house, never around my cats. This guy I think shares bong hits with his pussy ffs. Not cool.

Back