So if Khabib wins and he's the champ and Tony's the Interium champ ...

Danas response to Ariel about how the belt situation is being handled was really vague and confusing. No one knows

Last edited:
Khabib’s manager says he’s going up after one more fight. If that is true Tony won’t even be back yet. Not if he is getting surgery on his knee.

None of this makes any fuckin sense

Get this. 3 belts in 1 division. CONNOR is the world champion.

Tony the intercontinental champion.
Khabib the United States champion.

Get this. 3 belts in 1 division. CONNOR is the world champion.

Tony the intercontinental champion.
Khabib the United States champion.

The only belt I care about now is the one around my pants

I'm going to use it to hang myself

The only belt I care about now is the one around my pants

I'm going to use it to hang myself
Lol why even have belts?? This is such a shit show. But it's like A car wreck. I can't look away.

Danas response to Ariel about how the belt situation is being handled was really vague and confusing. No one knows
It's pretty simple. Dana doesn't specifically say he's stripping Tony of the interim belt, because apparently to Dana stripping a belt means someone else gets it. He just said the interim belt is going away which means nobody is going to hold it

It's pretty simple. Dana doesn't specifically say he's stripping Tony of the interim belt, because apparently to Dana stripping a belt means someone else gets it. He just said the interim belt is going away which means nobody is going to hold it

It makes sense, when there is a fresh Undisputed champion there is no need to have a injured interim champ.
Khabib is the LW champ, and rightfully so even if he fought an low ranked opponent. Ferguson can sit at home and polish his sunglasses.

Khabib is the only champion at LW now. Fergusson is probably out for a long time and Conor wilp be dealing with law for some time. I don't think GSP fight happens either. I think if Holloway beats Ortega, he moves up to fight Khabib.

Back