So im gonna change my glasses

You'd look alright in some military BCG's
No homo

Im a pretty basic guy so i like black and "hot colours" on general, but yeah colourfoul stuff is not my thing. I want something more modern cause i think this glasses give me a nerdy apperance ( ok im one to be fair lol ) but not too modern like im straight out of san francisco
Nerds are hot. Go with it. Go for the nerd glasses, they don't have to be coloured. Play to your strengths. Have a think about the style I posted. Friend of mine hates it when we video chat and he doesn't have his contacts in, I think he really suits glasses.
This maybe?
https://tweetieglasses.com/blogs/news/mens-eyeglasses-trends-2019

Fuck the glasses if you really wanna live like a baller you gotta get a new car

5U3JN6Zy33_F2w-GpEaYkDqdu508nYKq6XA7NGo_E4ciyumwEZHCE3LX958dlYyTJcacF2jS7KauNeq8FcbX925bS2H8W7G-Cj2DcALvpRY-wogcVworhSuNlw

Reactions: Zer
Ahaha, as in both of them in the same jacket at the same time? Thankfully he can handle himself, husband was chatted up at the urinal at a bar called The Queen's Head in Amsterdam with a guy looking down at him and was really quite freaked out...and he can handle himself. I used to work at a pub called The Queen's Head and he needed to use the restrom so we ducked in there. We didn't know it was a massive gay bar, bless him. He doesn't in the slightest dislike gay people but that he felt really uncomfortable.

I think he meant like share it as a couple but not sure. My buddy stopped in his tracks when he said that and the guy said "see, you stopped." haha

I shared this story on here before but I played a gay bar in philly with my band in the late 90's and used the bathroom which was just a trough. I was alone and picked the far corner and a huge black guy came in and stood right next to me looking down at my junk. It was quite awkward. haha

as long as you can look at people like this, the style doesn't matter
though thicker frames are better because other people with shit eyes might not notice you have wire frames on and then the look of disdain just looks weird
U6xWtZJ.jpg

Anyone go from glasses to contacts? Would you recommend?

Anyone go from glasses to contacts? Would you recommend?

Sure. Sometimes using contacts over glasses is much more convenient. Playing sports, going out, etc... I use both glasses and contacts. I am pretty streaky. They'll be times when I only want to wear glasses and other times when I only want to wear contacts.

Depends on how old you are though but I would also recommend lasik surgery. I am in my 40's right now and I am like.. fuck it... i'll stick to glasses and contacts now. But my brother did it and he said it was one of the best investments he's ever done.

Back