So is Herb just going to get away with this?

Good God imagine if Conor won? You idiots would never STFU about the ref...or Dana..or some other fuckin conspiracy.

This reminds me of the Hollywood movies like Rocky, The kickboxer, and the Karate kid.

You have the humble hardworking hero(Khabib) beat the loud, powerful, disrespectful and sometimes cheating anti-hero(Conor).

Conor's attempts at cheating only made the victory sweeter.

Hey TS go grow a garden, get a job and help mom clean the basement.

I thought you were referrring to the time he took a half pound of weed from me and never paid for it.

Context bro.

You should start a thread about it and sherbro detectives, doctors, lawyers and combat experts will sort this out for you. Meanwhile, let us discuss this little 229 business over here.

She's been getting off for many years, Herb I take Bribes Dean, Fking most corrupted ref in the businedd

dfc53c1f4fa8a9496d8b04dee94e64b0.jpg

Are refs not subject to some sort of review when they fail to the degree that Herb failed?

I don't think that it should be up to a fighter and his camp to file a complaint - the commission should sort out its own assets when they shit the bed. This was beyond incompetence.

its being looked into right now

PutinPopular.jpg

you noobs act like this is the first time herb sucked at his job

did none of you watch the 2nd barao/faber fight?

No there isn't. That the problem, a bunch of old men who've never had a knock in their life deciding to make up some BS rules.

How can you throw flying knees, but can't throw knees in a crucifix? Stupidest shit I've ever heard.
Hey i dont make the rules

Conor hardly cheated. It's being blown way out of proportion by haters trying to discredit Conor.

I was about to reply to this with a list of everything Conor did in the fight, but then I realized who I was replying to.

Your boy cheated all night long and still got smashed.

I was about to reply to this with a list of everything Conor did in the fight, but then I realized who I was replying to.

Your boy cheated all night long and still got smashed.

You realized you were talking to a Don that was going to expose all your lies. Smart man.

Within a month he almost let CB Dolloway die and let Conor blatantly cheat infront of him

Yet nothing will happen lol
He's been almost killing people for many years. I was watching JDS Cain highlights and guess you was the ref

It's the truth. Haters crying about sticking some toes in a cage, acting like he jabbed someone eyes to death and knocked him out after.
Only truth is Conor got sonned and his crew got got. His disgraceful ways have caught up with him and his lowness wont be rewarded in the future.

I enjoy watching you flail in the tsunami of his downfall.

Good God imagine if Conor won? You idiots would never STFU about the ref...or Dana..or some other fuckin conspiracy.
Conor threw multiple illegal knees from the bottom to Khabib's head, while Khabib was fully grounded, and wasn't even warned about it... That isn't a conspiracy. It happened.
Herb did a terrible job that night.

The fence grabbing should have gotten a warning, but I was shocked at the blatant knee. Dude, that was bad. And anyone who says he did right by Dolloway is full of shit. it's the ref's job to protect the fighters.

Only truth is Conor got sonned and his crew got got. His disgraceful ways have caught up with him and his lowness wont be rewarded in the future.

I enjoy watching you flail in the tsunami of his downfall.

"Got got"

Spare me the self-righteousness. You're over here praising assault on innocent civilians. You're worse than Conor could ever be.

to think that none of the individuals involved with mma/ufc can't be paid off is utterly ridiculous...i'm not implying that refs are paid off, however they can be paid to ignore or allow certain things to happen that shouldn't, or vice versa. No ref is perfect the all have made a mistake at some point, but maybe during the heat of the moment from his stand point he made the right call but from the fans perspective he didn't....and who knows maybe after he watches it for himself, we don't know if he admits to himself that he messed up, but you can't change what happened during the time of the fight.

Back