So is McGregor a genius selfpromoter or he is destroying his life and career?

McGregor can do whatever the fuck he wants. I just want to see him in a real action fight. Pacquiao fight makes most money and most action potential, I hope he does that.

Actually, Mayweather was a promoter and always boxed in Vegas, didn't he?
Yeah, Mayweather promotions (or productions.... or whatever it is) put on the whole event... & Mayweather himself competed against Mac... yet his company was also paying Mac. I'm not sure how it all works legally... but per that fight... there's obviously a way to work it out.

That said, there should be no issue with Mac being a stock holder in the UFC while also competing. It's not like he's going to have majority share where he has a voice in what actually happens. You know what I mean... if mac does get a piece... it's going to be a very minuscule part of the 5 billion dollar company.

That said, there should be no issue with Mac being a stock holder in the UFC while also competing. It's not like he's going to have majority share where he has a voice in what actually happens. You know what I mean... if mac does get a piece... it's going to be a very minuscule part of the 5 billion dollar company.

Ah yeah, not like he's going to be sitting on the board at the AGM if he was given any. Remember he was talking about not meeting the new owners at that time and he was also saying at the post fight presser about if they wanted him to keep fighting they needed to pay him more.

I suppose that was him talking publicly about wanting to set up a meeting or something like that. By the by; are you a Taff?

TS writes ten glam women, show a pic of three. You owe the Sherbro committee pics of seven glam women mister.

So much hate for Ronda in the whole world but let's be real she was real champion who defended her belt. Ronda was different kind of beast than Conor.

Conor deserves way more hate than Ronda.

money and fame can change so many people.

it is hard to resist to NOT fuck girls like this if they offer themselves.
the best way to get out from because of a girlfriend is just stay away from those partys.
the devil gets nearly every man with whores like this :), marriage or a girlfriend is not a reason, the dick has a seperate brain.

maxresdefault.jpg

rita-ora-pics--5.jpg

1124232_9.jpg

Yeah, Mayweather promotions (or productions.... or whatever it is) put on the whole event... & Mayweather himself competed against Mac... yet his company was also paying Mac. I'm not sure how it all works legally... but per that fight... there's obviously a way to work it out.

Agreed, but unless the UFC thinks they can squeeze 4-5 guaranteed fights out of him, his hopes of ever getting equity in the company is almost 0 to none.

No way dude hasn't been getting side pussy for years... no fucking way. I would be bewildered if he wasn't
People keep judging him for that, but fact is the large majority of us would do the same fucking thing in his situation.

Very few men are able to resist pussy when it comes that easy.

I can blame Conor for being a duck, and an out of control probable cokehead who slaps refs. But not for chasing pussy like most red blooded males.

I very much doubt he banged this Rita Ora chick, though. Seems they just happened to be at the same event and he wasn’t her date.

- Parties, allegedly use of drugs
- Bellator cage intrusion incident
- Ireland mafia issue
- Cheating on Dee Devlin with Rita Ora
- Pacquiao fight (WTF)
- 10 glam women in stockings and fishnets to his hotel

rs_1024x759-171204162734-1024.jourdan-dunn-rita-ora-conor-mcgregor-irina-shayk.ct.120417.jpg

What do you think ???

This are signs Conor McGregor as lost control of his life ? drugs, fame and parties has gotten to him and he will be bankrup and dead in the next years ???

Or all this shit is just a way to make the news and make his name even more famous ?? Is all this planned by him just to stay relevant while inactive ???

What do you think ??

- Lost control ??
- Stay relevant masterplan ??

How do you know he is cheating? They could have open relationship or she allows him anad is cool with his banging other women.

Agreed, but unless the UFC thinks they can squeeze 4-5 guaranteed fights out of him, his hopes of ever getting equity in the company is almost 0 to none.
I don't see what the big deal is to be honest. They gave all those celebrities a stake in it... so why not McGregor? Of coarse he's probably asking for way too much.

Last year Mark Wahlberg trying to help out Mac with his stake in the company said he'd sell McGregor part of what he bought.... lol....

He's a young guy doing what most young guys wish they were doing but he could lose his way very easily if he gets too much into drugs. Drugs fucking destroy people.

People keep judging him for that, but fact is the large majority of us would do the same fucking thing in his situation.

Very few men are able to resist pussy when it comes that easy.

I can blame Conor for being a duck, and an out of control probable cokehead who slaps refs. But not for chasing pussy like most red blooded males.

I very much doubt he banged this Rita Ora chick, though. Seems they just happened to be at the same event and he wasn’t her date.

I agree whats the point of getting that famous and rich? Lol

He is a genius self promoter who will never be known as a P4P Goat

The fake double champ no other champion would be allowed to hold their belt for a year fight Nate Diaz at a whole different weight class get embarrassed get granted instant rematch all while holding FW belt

Back