So since Khabib is likely out for the rest of 2020 ...

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
conor-mcgregor-justin-gaethje.jpg

gold-fireworks-mass-gif.gif

Make it happen Dana.

Conor dont want that smoke.

He could have been a real gangster if he fought him in January, but he played it safe and took on old man Cerrone.

Conor dont want that smoke.

He could have been a real gangster if he fought him in January, but he played it safe and took on old man Cerrone.

You are dumb. Conor wants it and Conor's coach been asking for this fight for forever.

It's a great stylistic match up for Conor, and Justin has a good chance as well with his improved defense.

Plus, what Justin's gonna do other than this ? Sit around and wait for Khabib till next year ? lol

Mcgregor vs Gaethje for 155 belt... Usman vs Mas for 170 and BMF belt.... winners meet up at the end of the year for ALL The BELTS! Haha... Dana getting snow all next year. :)

Soo guys.. Should we create the hype to strip Khabibs belt or we re gonna wait for Dana to start it ?

We honestly don’t know what will happen with Khabib. He could retire or he could be back by the fall for all we know. A little early to be assuming things.

Abdulmanap will survive and Khabib will be back in the fall

xw_1711418.jpg

Soo guys.. Should we create the hype to strip Khabibs belt or we re gonna wait for Dana to start it ?
So you want to "create the hype" to strip Khabib of his belt while his father is dying? Fuck off, loser.

Khabib will likely retire if his dad passes i think

You are dumb. Conor wants it and Conor's coach been asking for this fight for forever.

It's a great stylistic match up for Conor, and Justin has a good chance as well with his improved defense.

Plus, what Justin's gonna do other than this ? Sit around and wait for Khabib till next year ? lol
What do you mean hes been asking for it?

He only wants it now that Justin is next in line for Khabib.

Conor hasn't mention Justin a whole lot through out Gaethjes recent string of wins.

Why didnt he fight him in January?

Anyway I'm all for it if they make it happen, just saying it could have happened already.

What do you mean hes been asking for it?

He only wants it now that Justin is next in line for Khabib.

Conor hasn't mention Justin a whole lot through out Gaethjes recent string of wins.

Why didnt he fight him in January?

Anyway I'm all for it if they make it happen, just saying it could have happened already.

Nah, He has been poking Justin since he returned and starched Cowboy.

And if you ask why he didn't fight Justin in Jan, you should probably blame Ali and his fuckery.

I love Gaethje but Conor should have no problems getting the TKO. Gaethje would have far more trouble tagging Conor than Tony who just leaves his chin up in the air after every exchange.

Conor prob wins that fight. Justin would have to survive quite the beating in the first two rounds.

So you want to "create the hype" to strip Khabib of his belt while his father is dying? Fuck off, loser.
Sarcasam is way beyond your intalligence. May God forgive you my child.

Back