So Stipe goes on a 5 fight ko streak and people still discredit him.....

I definitely enjoy Stipe's fight and he is great a fighter, but I do have a few concerns. Let's not pretend that Mark Hunt is anything special. JDS was also very hesitant in their second fight (that can be debated that it was due to Stipe's pressure and heavy hands), but JDS did not even look to throw even when Stipe's chin was sticking right out. Overeem also had him hurt, but made a huge mistake. Stipe still is heavily favored in the heavyweight division but anything can happen in the HW division.

Last edited:
Sherdog really is amazing...... He dominates mark hunt for 4 rounds, KOs arlovski who was on a 7 fight win streak before their fight and KOs werdum, Overeem and JDS all in less than a round but looks like thats not enough to please most people....
Meowcic is legit!!

Stupidity is people claiming already that he is GOAT or at least in GOAT candidacy.
Clean the division,built a legacy and then you have it.
Before that is insanity.

Last edited:
Sherdog really is amazing...... He dominates mark hunt for 4 rounds, KOs arlovski who was on a 7 fight win streak before their fight and KOs werdum, Overeem and JDS all in less than a round but looks like thats not enough to please most people....

I thought he was a beast back when he beat the living piss out of Del Rosario. Now he's just achieving his ultimate form

Who's discrediting him? The only arguments I've see were posters claiming he's the GOAT.
loads of people are saying that he isnt actually good at all because the guys he KOd are shit and old nowdays

Anderson Silva was undefeated inside the cage from 2000 - 2013 and people still discredit him...

5 fights is nothing. Jon Jones is still undefeated and he's massively discredited.

Cmon son...

<seedat>

I didn't say it was in Pride, but he was the #1 ranked HW when he fought Nagata

In a two years span during his prime Fedor destroyed Nagata, Ogawa and Kosaka. You gotta admit that's more impressive than beating washed up JDS and Werdum.

On a more serious note: the only real contenders Fedor has ever beaten were Big Nog and Crocop, all going to decision. The rest of his victories were either classic Pride freakshow fights (Zuluzinho) or people like Gary Goodridge/Heath Herring.

If you don't agree, name one more serious contender that Fedor has beaten besides Big Nog and Mirko.

success brings hate

This is like 9/11. I don't have the all the whys, i just know it looked very suspect.

Man you are fucking salty assed crybaby bitch. Jds is done as an elite fighter did you cry fix after he was hesitant and got his ass kicked by overeem as well? Stupid ass.

Arlovski on a bigger winning streak,KO'd in a minute,not good enough,would be better if he had a 25 min war with old washed up Andrei because that would prove that he is at the top.
Werdum who's last loss was years ago in a poor fight decision to Roidreem in STRIKEFORCE,HW champion KO'd in his home country in 1 round.Werdum is washed up,not good enough.
Overeem who is on a winning streak and looking very good,smarter then before,gets KO'd in 1 round after a gunfight,not good enough.
JDS the last guy to beat Stipe after a war,coming off a good win over Ben,gets KO'd in 1 round,it has to be a fluke,Junior doesn't lose in first round,we saw him go for 25 min and taking a beating,he must have taken a dive.
LMAO
And whats with people saying he needs to fight Cain?Its the opposite,Cain needs to fight Stipe who is a champion.He is the one with activity problems,not Stipe.Its all on Cain if the fight happens or not.
Stipe right now can beat anyone they put in front of him.Dude kills in 1 round top contenders and you still have balls to discredit him,bring up Struve shit?This is a game where you WIN or LOSE,seems that whatever he does it never works for you,thats because you are not competitors and don't know what Stipe and other fighters go trough to get that win and how hard a loss can be.But you experts sure know who is a legit win and who is not.
And yes..Fedor is still the GOAT,Stipe is just getting into talk,step by step.We'll see where he gets.

loads of people are saying that he isnt actually good at all because the guys he KOd are shit and old nowdays
Well, they are old and have a lot of miles on them. I wouldnt say they are shit though.

Man you are fucking salty assed crybaby bitch. Jds is done as an elite fighter did you cry fix after he was hesitant and got his ass kicked by overeem as well? Stupid ass.
You sound saltier than me. lol

Back