So the UFC ranking is up and Conor is ranked above Tony Ferguson

Must be nice, getting in the top 10 by losing a fight. Al Iaquinta must be ecstatic. Maybe his next loss will get him to the top 5.

And people try to convince me that independent media vote for, and thereby make the UFC rankings.

The biggest fucking con in UFC history. There is no way independent sane adults make these rankings. Thankfully the rankings mean less, and less everyday. But that’s only because the UFC made the rankings a shit show to begin with.

Fuck right off with this bogus bullshit.

Nate hanging strong at 8. Kiss my ass.

tenor.gif
It's funny that when you read all the backlash of things like this from the media that they still say that the same people criticizing are the ones who are still voting for these rankings. If there are tons of articles on things like inactivity of Conor and how Khabib and Tony are two of the best LWs ever then who are the ones voting against that?

Rankings don't matter

They probably also rank it in real life scenario that Tony would trip on the dolley that Conor threw in a real life fight

View attachment 367535

1 win at LW over Eddie split decision Alvarez in 2016 but hes ranked above Tony ? Tony is on a 10 fight win streak with wins over Edson Barboza, RDA, Kevin Lee, Glesian Tibau and Josh Thompson. But Conor 1 win over a chinney champion almost 2 years ago trumps all that.
What's even better, is nate being ranked 8th
<36>

And people try to convince me that independent media vote for, and thereby make the UFC rankings.

The biggest fucking con in UFC history. There is no way independent sane adults make these rankings. Thankfully the rankings mean less, and less everyday. But that’s only because the UFC made the rankings a shit show to begin with.

Fuck right off with this bogus bullshit.

Nate hanging strong at 8. Kiss my ass.

tenor.gif

Bruh i didnt even notice that

I don't see a problem?

If Conor and Tony Ferguson fought right now Conor would beat the living shit out of him inside 1 round.

Haha TS is a 'notorius' Colin hater and is triggered that Conor is ranked higher and has a more impressive career than Tony. Unlike Tony, Conor actually beat two champions and does not get rekt every time he fights.

And, how on earth is Pettis up there? Rankings are so bull because they will knowingly put better fighters below other fighters, based on a number of things like previous accomplishments, name, etc. Is anyone telling me that they think Pettis would stand a chance vs Gregor atp? Heck, there are unranked guys at FW, like Zabit, that would mow him down now.

1. Tony Ferguson
2. Khabib Nurmagomedov
Should not be ranked - Conor Mcgregor

He is my 2nd favourite LW since he is now a LW but fuck right off with this horse cockery.

GSP isn't ranked at MW anymore and beat the champ at the end of 2017.

Go home UFC ranking makers, you're fucking retarded.

Maybe because unlike his haters most of the media see that Tony is a very good matchup for Conor and likely gets knocked the fuck out.

A list of professionals picking that fight looks a lot different than the bitter bums on here who constantly pick wrong in Conor fights.

Back