So the Wmma fight was like 100 times better than the main event.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And there have been a few womens fights the last few cards where they have just said fuck it and thrown down.

I am starting to come around with this woman mma thing.

And frankly that fight was garbage too it was pretty apparent that there was going to be no finish in that fight about 1.5 rounds in.

Yep.

Izzy the great was too scared to actually try to Be GREAT. Romero was too scared to gas out in his chance for a title.

JJ and Zhang put it on the line and both dared to be great.

Izzy and Romero dared to bet on the decision then bitch and make excuses afterwards.

And frankly that fight was garbage too it was pretty apparent that there was going to be no finish in that fight about 1.5 rounds in.

you have got to be joking. That was an absolute war

Absolutely agree. An unforgettable war in the Co-Main and a forgettable snoozer in the Main.

Zhang is quickly becoming a legend.

Not to mention, the dance-off was way more entertaining than the fight.

82a079a3a6e8e772722676887b494a58b9f8f474.gifv

I can only assume you're referring to the main event. Because Joanna was staggered multiple times, and Weili a few times too. It definitely seemed like a finish was in the cards.

Weili-Joanna was a fucking war. Legendary shit right there.

Yo that chick fight was so fuckin sick bro. They just decked eachother in the face for 25 min straight. That was fuckin straight cash. Greatest wmma fight in the history of the world.

I wouldn't know, i heard it was good, but I typically leave the room to take a shit during womens mma as I did tonight so I missed it

One of the best fights ever. Amazing.

That being said, it's an exception not the standard.

I liked both for different reasons.

Yeah, the co-main between Jedrecyck and Zhang was not garbage. That was an objectively great fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back