So this friendship?

No shoop needed....

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

Sherdog’s fantasy.. Every guy on the roster is into other guys.

It is more than just a friendship?

They are not quite there yet like Chris and Stephen, but give them some time and adopt a dog together they'll be there in no time

ufc-292.jpg

No shoop needed....

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

Playing with their toes n shit 4 life.

Thick, Solid, Tight

They are not quite there yet like Chris and Stephen, but give them some time and adopt a dog together they'll be there in no time

ufc-292.jpg

may seems like a harmless picture with two dudes just having a laugh. But no doubt about it, psychologically speaking, there is some part of this where “what ifs” and “hmm,I might like this” or “maybes” are bouncing around them domes.

Someone post the Shogun/Wand picture please

Imagine this being *so* on someone's mind that they start a thread about it.

That av isn't fooling anyone TS

<{Heymansnicker}>

I was waiting for someone to call these guys out. Not that I buy into the BS but it's funny.

Back