So we’re all rooting for Costa right?

Costa so he can join Nate and Ngannou in leading the UFC exodus

I am siding with Costa. He is such a dumb beautiful animal. Luke has sadly got old and bitter.

Definitely rooting for Luke but he has no chance. Not because Costa is so invincible but because they are way different stages of their career, and Costa is still a young resilient beast, whereas Luke is fragile. I can't imagine Luke outlasting him unless he somehow is able to COMPLETELY dominate, which won't happen.

Also can't lie Costa looking gorgeous again, for a while there he was chubby and losing hair and looked like he fell off, but he got it back!

I'm pulling for Rockhold mainly bc the guy needs a win pretty bad. I know rockhold is a little cocky and awkward but who really cares. He's dedicated himself to the sport, and I'm American so I'm pulling for him.

<{cruzshake}>

One of the most overrated fighters in the history of the UFC

Maybe - but the dude got bonuses from both the Uriah Hall fight and the Yoel Romero fight.

In both instances, neither Hall or Romero have won a bonus since - Hall hasn't actually won one himself since Jotko.

So I can see why the UFC likes him.

Absolutely

100 percent.

There isn’t a single sane human being alive that can be rooting for Luke.

Fuck Costa. I want Luke to win this fight. After that though. He can go back to getting KTFO.

No. I am rooting tactically. I hate Rockhold but I hate Izzy much more. Given the way Costa fought Izzy, I won't give him another chance. With a win over Costa, Rockhold gets in line for a title shot and a chance of strangling Izzy.

Fuck it, I like Luke and I think he’s going to run Costa over. Skill for skill, I don’t believe Costa comes anywhere near Rockhold.

Unfortunately, one of them has to win. Fortunately, one of them has to lose.

Never have before,why start now?

No horse in this race for me.

I'm actually a fan of both fighters. Neither have had a borring fight in the ufc and they both fight for finishes.

I'm torn on who I want to win. costa is a great young fighter with a high upside. It'd be nice to see him return to serious contender status. Luke is an aged ATG MW fighter and when at his best, he's amazing to watch. One of the most skilled fighters that division has seen. I'd love to see him get a win and turn his career around one more time ala Bisping.
I agree with you word for word. I almost want it to go to decision so neither guy gets finished lol

arnold-wrong.gif

On paper it's better for Costa to win. He's only 31 years old and has plenty to still give. Luke rockhold is done eitherway, being that he's 38, chinless, and hasn't look good since his Championship fight. I imagine if Costa loses he may leave the UFC

Back