So We All See Who's A Lock To Beat Khabib Now, Right?

Gregor is very skilled, but he's too small for Khabib.

Nothing impressive there imo. Khabib is levels beyond that shite-haired muppet.
2nd time quoting, but really, the only thing Khabib is clearly better at is GnPing from the top. Other than that, I don't see him at another level anywhere. Khabib may struggle with the takedown to show off his greatest strength.

brendan-ormsby.jpg

American-made wrestling > Russian made wrestling > hairy Russian wrestling drop out

Khabib will retire safely before he has to fight anyone who is a danger to his wrestling.

Khabib will do to him the same thing he did to Abel Trujillo if he dares to take him down.

No way this guy can handle Khabib, he is just on a different level.

He will be the first wrestler to get a crack at Khabib, since Lee blew it.

The Gift is skilled, smart and relentless. But hlis wrestling would easily be neutralized by Khabib who is stronger by magnitudes.

People that think Gregor didn't dominate the grappling in every way simply know nothing about grappling. It's not even subjective, you just don't. Everything he did was technical mastery and he simply wore Yancy down and broke him with the relentlessness of it.

LMAO "struggled to get him down". Wow some of you really have no idea what you are watching, it's amazing.

put khabib in there with yancy and see the incredible hulk. fact remains khabib vs any of gregors opponent would do much better than him. LOL just like kevin lee.

Yeah Gregor struggled with Yancy. I mean, after all Yancy did land one total strike (zero sig strikes) before being finished within 2 rounds.

Yeah Gregor struggled with Yancy. I mean, after all Yancy did land one total strike (zero sig strikes) before being finished within 2 rounds.
he didnt struggle. he had to score 14+ tds though. someone like khabib or makhachev could have ended it in one.

lol @ Conor fans desperately grabbing on to anyone.

Maybe this Great American Hope can beat a top 10 guy before you proclaim him the next champ.

Back