So, we already have an inbuilt excuse for Gaethje losing..

Khabib "tampered" with the scale, and colluded with the UFC and Abu Dhabi commission to make weight..

Thus, if Khabib, wins the result of the fight should be declared null and void..

{<jordan}

I'm I wrong ?

:D
And already a khabib had a tough weight cut thread but in good spirits built in excuse

No excuse but it's a bad look for champs to struggle to make weight.
Not any worse than how he got the title in the first place.

He's full value for his 2 defenses, but the way he became champ was disgraceful.

To be fair, if khabib wins, no one will really surprised... If khabib loses, his father's death is a serious fucking factor

"You people.." lol.

I'll say this now, anyone to tries to use Khabib's weight cut as an excuse in the event that he loses on Saturday.. is a fucking retard.

He's had much worse cuts before, and it didn't effect his performance.
Oh, but you know some people will

We've seen people reaching for the most absurd, amazing and ridiculous excuses to justify khabib's legit criticisms over the years.... Blaming it on a cut is nothing next to what his fanbase is used to doing

Totally neutral in this fight and for the record I think Khabib smesh regardless.

Yes, people commented on the fishy scale judging and it was fishy.

However, I haven't seen anyone use this as an excuse though. It's a forum. People discuss interesting things. It was an interesting thing.

Fuck me, Khabib fanboys are fragile and thin skinned.

Khabib "tampered" with the scale, and colluded with the UFC and Abu Dhabi commission to make weight..

Thus, if Khabib, wins the result of the fight should be declared null and void..

{<jordan}

I'm I wrong ?

Most of us who are talking about the scale incident know full well that even if Khabib was actually a hair over, the extra half pound or whatever won't have a material impact on the result of the fight. Khabib will very likely win via GNP as per usual, and life will go on.

Just think its interesting to talk about. This is an MMA forum after all.

Totally neutral in this fight and for the record I think Khabib smesh regardless.

Yes, people commented on the fishy scale judging and it was fishy.

However, I haven't seen anyone use this as an excuse though. It's a forum. People discuss interesting things. It was an interesting thing.

Fuck me, Khabib fanboys are fragile and thin skinned.

Lol I commented almost exactly the same thing at the same time.

Oh, but you know some people will

We've seen people reaching for the most absurd, amazing and ridiculous excuses to justify khabib's legit criticisms over the years.... Blaming it on a cut is nothing next to what his fanbase is used to doing

I think that's the same for every fanbase of well known fighters..

Whether that be Silva, Jones, GSP, Fedor, McGregor, Khabib etc..

Same shit.

{<jordan}

I'm I wrong ?

Khabib cult follower confirmed

I BET..... I absolutely bet EVERYTHING i own, that if justin wins some of you fucks are going to blame "bad weight cut".

So its hilarious that you are complaining about an excuse that you people will use it yourselves in the opposite situation.

I don't need to take everything you own to know that more people will bitch about Khabib's weight should he win than should he lose.

Khabib fans will be gracious should Khabib lose, unless it was via an eye poke or other such fuckery.

But a straight loss to a better man, no shame in that for either Khabib or anyone who follows him.

"Beebs beat Gathje because he was a MASSIVE 2 or 3 grams over the weight limit!"
Nah, don't see this being bandied about on here, except for the genuine dunces I guess.

Gaethje" Honest Weight In" is Born to join with Non Sea Level Cain, Unmotivated BJ and "He was winning till he lost" Weidman

Conrad fan "Khabib was 0.025lbs over weight, OMG what a CHEATER, him winning doesn't count, I will personally pen a letter to Dana White to show my fury"

Conrad fan "Conor cheating 20+ times shows he was trying to win, amazing mindset, he can do no wrong"

Back