So We're gonna complain about Alex vs Hill too?

You can't bring up peoples expectations only to hate them with something like this and not expect criticism, weird that anyone would disagree with that tbh.
I never disagreed witht hat, but thinking that the UFC was going to provide a mainevent that your mind could not process was obviously pure hyperbole and market talk that ropes casuals in. It's also obvious that whatever they were cooking didn't come to fruition. Hell that fight may have just been max vs gaethje but they saw the reaction was kinda flat so they pretended they had another fight.

Last edited:
Hill just talked and complained so much in the past year, I feel it's a chore to hear him speak more leading up to this fight.
It takes the excitement away, especially knowing it's the main event now. Especially after being teased with a great leave you speechless headliner.

UFC 300 - Return of Fred Ettish and Art Jimmerson

FIREWORKS!

Hill just talked and complained so much in the past year, I feel it's a chore to hear him speak more leading up to this fight.
It takes the excitement away, especially knowing it's the main event now. Especially after being teased with a great leave you speechless headliner.
I also do not like hill or listening to him speak.

Forget the number! Pretend UFC 300 didn't happen like 151! I think it was 151...? If this didn't have two zeros behind it you'd be replacing your box of tissues daily.

299 and 300 are both amazing cards. The main thing is we're getting a crazy amount of good/great fights the next couple of months. Don't really care that they don't have some superfight main event like Conor vs Chandler or Jones vs Aspinall or whatever people were expecting.

I just wish the sport wasnt focused on the "entertainment" or personas as much. If we can focus on people being great martial artists more then it would increase our values and expectations of fights in this generation.

Turns out pleasing entitled little shits who don't even pay a dime to watch while still having an opinion and demand for everything is an impossible task.

to be frank, it's a really good card with no filler. Best top to bottom card in a long time. I think we are disappointed because UFC cards used to be stacked with recognizable names between 80 - 180 something and today they are saturated apex fight night events.

Here is the current card, how can you be upset with this night of fights??? Especially knowing that most of you guys won't be paying for it anyways...lol

Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill - UFC light heavyweight title fight

Zhang Weili vs. Yan Xiaonan - Strawweight title fight

Justin Gaethje vs. Max Holloway — BMF title fight

Charles Oliveira vs. Arman Tsarukyan

Kayla Harrison vs. Holly Holm

Aljamain Sterling vs. Calvin Kattar

Jiri Prochazka vs. Aleksandar Rakic

Cody Garbrandt vs. Deiveson Figueiredo

Jim Miller vs. Bobby Green

Bo Nickal vs. Cody Brundage

Sodiq Yusuff vs. Diego Lopes

Jessica Andrade vs. Marina Rodriguez

to be frank, it's a really good card with no filler. Best top to bottom card in a long time. I think we are disappointed because UFC cards used to be stacked with recognizable names between 80 - 180 something and today they are saturated apex fight night events.

Here is the current card, how can you be upset with this night of fights??? Especially knowing that most of you guys won't be paying for it anyways...lol

Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill - UFC light heavyweight title fight

Zhang Weili vs. Yan Xiaonan - Strawweight title fight

Justin Gaethje vs. Max Holloway — BMF title fight

Charles Oliveira vs. Arman Tsarukyan

Kayla Harrison vs. Holly Holm

Aljamain Sterling vs. Calvin Kattar

Jiri Prochazka vs. Aleksandar Rakic

Cody Garbrandt vs. Deiveson Figueiredo

Jim Miller vs. Bobby Green

Bo Nickal vs. Cody Brundage

Sodiq Yusuff vs. Diego Lopes

Jessica Andrade vs. Marina Rodriguez
Lol this card has 12 current or former ufc title holders on it.

Back