So what happens to Cody

Cody's next move?

• Total voters
1-5 in his last six fights so i am guessing 1-6 or bkb or he fights a youtuber

Cut Cody and Marlon imo. Neither will win the belt anytime soon and both have 1 win in they’re last 4 or 5
Or the UFC could match them up and extract the last semi-interesting matchup that both of them have. Loser gets cut and winner gets sent to get KO’d by a prospect

He needs some easier fights to rebuild hi s confidence. I'd like to see him take a gimme fight at 125 and see how he looks. I do wonder if his chin is just cracked at this point though. If he takes more punishment in his next fight I think it might be time to step away.

Go back to BW, take some time off, work on the skills, comeback and fight an unranked opponent.....or retire.

His days at the top are over imo

For whatever reason the dude has been coddled by the UFC and promoted heavily even when it was clear he would never pan out like they hoped.. He's 12-5 in his career, has lost 5 of 6 and was coming off a loss going into the fight last night..

So why was he on the main card last night at all?

I get that he beat Cruz, but Dom should have been on the main card..

Google search jobs that allow neck tattoos his options are...
1. Librarian
2. Forest Ranger
3. Business owner
4. Stage manager
5. Tattoo artist

Librarian? Lol

That's the most surprising one to me.

I don’t think the weight cut had anything to do with it. I think he should stay there, he’s a bit undersized at BW and take maybe somebody unranked and build some confidence again. It he loses that, time to go.

I personally think he's done.
His chin fails him far too often to end up anywhere of significance in either division.

Back