SO what will happen if Ngannou loses again ?

Depends how he lost. If he gets dominated again, than we won't see him fighting for a title for a while. But if he loses in a close battle, than we may see him fight the title again sometime next year.

I have a strong feeling Stipe will retire if loses this fight.

Last edited:
he is already 34
Stipe only fight once in every year
he will probably be like 37 when he fight for the belt again

Eh, it's HW. Throw four top contenders at him after they fail to win the title and someone will beat him.

If Francis loses to Stipe again, he will continue to body other fighters until he gets another title shot. He won't be far from a title shot in any case.

Gane (his former training partner), Volkov, Lewis rematch. All good fights for him. And Jones might beat Stipe after, the appeal for a Jones vs Ngannou fight will be there.

i mean this the second title shot for him against the same guy
he can't move down and he beat most of the contenders maybe only Volkov and Gane remain
but even if he beat them you can't give him another shot after two loses
he will have to wait until someone beat Stipe first
it is really a must win fight for him or the hype will end forever

Hopefully the shertards who can't stop fapping to their fantasy of ngannou dogstylin' their wife or girlfriend will stop.

A lotta memes and shit talking where we pretend he isn't good at all because he lost a fucking title fight.

Stipe is at the end of the career. He'll retire or lose soon and then Francis can be next in line again.

If he loses he probably flatlines a guy or two and then goes for the belt when Stipe either has retired or has lost it.

Even if Stipe wins again, the damage he'll take in another fight with Ngannou will for sure cause him to retire. Stipe has already taken too much damage. The CTE is evident in how he speaks. Another fight with Ngannou does irreparable damage.

Last edited:
It would be another Rumble at light heavyweight situation where he destroys everyone but the champ.

i mean this the second title shot for him against the same guy
he can't move down and he beat most of the contenders maybe only Volkov and Gane remain
but even if he beat them you can't give him another shot after two loses
he will have to wait until someone beat Stipe first
it is really a must win fight for him or the hype will end forever
Well Stipe is getting older so who knows how much longer he has?

dana_white-surgery-400x241.png

Whatever the outcome of this fight, I want to see him fight Jones next.

Stipe sits out for another year, Jones keeps tweeting how he's coming for HW but never fights, and the rest of the division eventually produces someone who could almost deserve a title shot next year when Stipe fights again

If Ngannou wins, Jones goes back to LHW, the UFC sacrifices some people to Ngannou's highlight reel, and then eventually a real contender earns a shot

Back