So who here owns the arrest record record?

toasty

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
so who has the most actual cuffed and stuffs in their life? And who has any good stories from their arrests?

I'm going to assume my 5 doesn't hold up based on the lives some of y'all seem to have lived...

Obviously don't give away anything you don't want used against you in a court of law and you have the right to have an attorney present but since you're Sherodggers you can't afford one,,,,,,yada yada yada, now tell me some good stories Y'all. I'll tell a couple of mine if I get some good ones from Y'all.

jeez, I’ve been in jail a thousand times.

stories or a quiet boring 6?
I guess I have some good ones. So why not.

The first time I went to jail I skipped school for a couple weeks to play video games. I was 14 years old.. when I came back to school they fuckin arrested me. At juvi in the city I grew up in, if you got arrested on a Friday you had to spend the weekend in there. So I spent 3 days. I cried :(

A year later a buddy and I decided to smoke some pot during lunch. We got caught and I had a big bag of weed. It was a Friday so once again I went to jail for 3 days. When I got out of jail I went home, and a friend of mine picked me up and we went driving around. We used to park at the cemetery and smoke, but we left trash so the cops were waiting for us. I was rolling a joint in my lap and when they told us to get out of the car.. the first thing the cop asked was "you know how we know you're smoking weed... Because it's all over you!"

So I went right back to the same jail I had just gotten released from

And a year after we threw a house party and ate a bunch of xanax.. and then proceeded to steal beer from like every store in the county. Apparently we assaulted someone too because I got arrested for robbery.

Then a DUI, and then I quit going to probation because I kept failing drug tests so I got arrested again for revoking probation.

So yeah, 6 times.

Back