So why is Poatan gonna lose to Hill?

Poatan is such a treasure.

Champ that comes into enemy territory to learn MMA and chase down Izzy -- Wins the Belt.

Keeps taking fights without a master plan -- just takes his wins and loss and keeps on moving forward and up.

Now has two Belts and going Up into new territory to challenge for a third Belt.

Gives UFC 300 a worthy-enough Main Card, when other fighters would not answer the call.

This is why I'm a fan of Alex.

He's here to fight. Some fighters are in the UFC to self-promote first and fight 2nd. Not Alex.

It really seems like he likes to compete and challenge himself.

If he beats Hill and ankalev and then goes up to visit Tommy next year that will be insane. Just imagine middle of 2025, a 245lb Alex Pereira

Hill's better everywhere IMO. The only thing Alex has going for him is luck. How did that guy become champ yet have horrendous footwork, striking defense, movement in and out of the pocket and especially in the pocket. I get he has some form of power, it has to be his size and reach that has afforded him being where he is at. His skill isn't journeyman at best.

Hill punches hard, that's his chance. Not sure he is completely healed and how effective that will be. Ale might knock him out right away, Hill might knock him out right away, I don't know if this will be long war, but who knows.

Hill's better everywhere IMO. The only thing Alex has going for him is luck. How did that guy become champ yet have horrendous footwork, striking defense, movement in and out of the pocket and especially in the pocket. I get he has some form of power, it has to be his size and reach that has afforded him being where he is at. His skill isn't journeyman at best.
I agree.

giphy.gif

I know not everyone thinks so, but enough people are saying it for me to be asking what they're seeing that I'm not.

Hill is mostly a striker right? Are you guys thinking he's a better striker than Pereira?

I guess he can also wrestle right? Is he any better at it than Jan?

His best wins are what? 45 year old Glover by decision, and Johnny Walker?

How exactly is this dude gonna avoid what Izzy, Jiri and Strickland couldn't... how is this guy gonna go 5 rounds with Poatan without getting his face caved in by one of those deadly hooks?

<{vega}>
<{vega}>

Back