Soccer/Futbol : Minnesota United vs Everton 7.20.22 8:00 PM ET

Krixes

The Undefeated Gaul
@Steel
Reaction score
Minnesota taking these boys to the wood shed....

Yeah hockey caught up to a bunch of guys. For a minute it looked like @hohner was on his way to a billion. @KDR by RNC and @emog2 had some serious stacks too. I really only go big on certain fighters, NFL, or fantasy.
I just got 60 again. I’ll probably burn it all on some kind of extra odd sport or event. @lsa mud wrestling FC

I just got 60 again. I’ll probably burn it all on some kind of extra odd sport or event. @lsa mud wrestling FC

You always go all or nothing. It's fun to watch you guys go on crazy hot streaks.... I got a bunch of fighters coming up I'm gonna be going big on. I'm hoping to get some decent odds on Islam vs Charles in real life.

You always go all or nothing. It's fun to watch you guys go on crazy hot streaks.... I got a bunch of fighters coming up I'm gonna be going big on. I'm hoping to get some decent odds on Islam vs Charles in real life.
Yup I’m in on that too

I wonder if there were odds for the ESPYs lol.
I didn't know you bet real! LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back