International Soldier Cites Racism As Reason For Running to North Korea

https://www.npr.org/2023/08/16/1194113537/north-korea-travis-king-racism-in-america

I'm sure it had nothing to do with him facing whatever consequences the army was going to give for beating people up in South Korea and being imprisoned there.
Cites racism, runs into a homogenous Korean society with a totalitarian government

bold-strategy-jason-bateman.gif

Enjoy the reeducation camp dumbass

Maybe n Korea will start having him record videos to post on the internet. What’s that? Citizens aren’t allowed to use the internet in n Korea? I am sure in this case, they will allow him to post on social media after he’s been officially brainwashed

Maybe n Korea will start having him record videos to post on the internet. What’s that? Citizens aren’t allowed to use the internet in n Korea? I am sure in this case, they will allow him to post on social media after he’s been officially brainwashed
I don’t think he ’ll be able to get that many passport bros to fall for the okey doke

wouldn't really trust what north Korean news outlets say. However I do believe it's entirely plausible that would be his scapegoat

You act like CNN has any more credibility

Every news organization and even tabloid rag on earth has more credibility than North Korean news.

Even bullshit like OAN, Newsmax, etc are more credible than anything from North Korea.

Although this very well could be North Korean propaganda, I'm always amused at the people who view America as this racist place and never traveled anywhere else.

Although this very well could be North Korean propaganda, I'm always amused at the people who view America as this racist place and never traveled anywhere else.
I mean, it's not like they abducted him. He ran there for a reason.

Maybe he's been washing Kim's feet daily.........but at least he's not subject to made up racism <{outtahere}>

I mean, it's not like they abducted him. He ran there for a reason.

Just young and misguided. Honestly I hate to say it but some of the Asian countries (like South Korea) are a lot more racist toward dark skinned people than other places. Take this with a grain of salt though as I'm a white guy just repeated what a black friend (who travels very often) tells me about his journeys.

Not saying American is perfect but running towards North Korea because of "racism" is a hilariously stupid idea.

Back