Solution to the Gaza problem?: The Moshe Feiglin Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I expect crazy Likud people to say shit like this from time to time. What really grosses me out is how all the Israel apologists are not even slightly bothered by it and actually agree for the most part.

The nature of the conflict makes it a for us or against us decision. It is a shame there are so few moderates in positions of relevant power, the moderates Israeli voices seem to be primary journalists, and even they seem to merely be reporting instead of advocating. I notice that people use Palestine and Hama's pretty interchangeably in arguments as well, there is one group who is being slaughtered, and it is not Hamas (admittedly, some of them must be, by the numbers). If Israel wanted to honestly make the region safer, they would be embracing a two state solution with military concessions and a strict border. They obviously don't, and neither do the regions Muslim leaders. Its beautiful that a place that so bitterly divides two peoples can bring their puppetmasters so close together.

the Arab world IS the Palestinians. They are the same ppl. There is no difference between a Palestinian and a Jordanian/Egyptian.

The reason Israel cant wipe them out is America couldnt back them and veto the F outta everything the UN is doing. Sanctions would come down hard on them and would cause economic heartache.

The other reason Israel cant/wont wipe them out is that was never the plan anyways. Nobody reasonable wants to commit genocide to take land.

Only bedouins are arabs, palestinians are levantines.

For Israel. I understand Palatinians are pissed, but if Israel was put there, that was the deal that was made. Either accept it or not. If you choose not to and constantly bombard Israel with shellings, kidnappings, underground tunnels, throwing rocks, whatever, I would do whatever I had to do to stop it. If it means killing women and children, so be it. The Palestinians are using their own people for cover, so its going to happen anyway.

You can't blame Israel for defending itself. They've shown much more restraint than I would.

You are a crazy and dangerous person. People like you are the cause of all the problems there, and you and your kind will never ever have peace, either in the ME or in your minds and souls.

Why doesn't Jordan or egypt take them in then? Hint, they don't care

How braindead does one have to be to think that some other country adopting the whole lot of them is a reasonable suggestion? Some of the dumber Israel apologists in the WR must actually think this is feasible.

How braindead does one have to be to think that some other country adopting the whole lot of them is a reasonable suggestion? Some of the dumber Israel apologists in the WR must actually think this is feasible.

Jordan actually tried several times but was shot down by the Arab League. It was not only feasible, it was desirable.

I didn't realize the Jews were acting like Hamas in Germany.

They thought they could just take over anything they wanted and turn a moral people into a sub-servant class for their own good pleasure while silencing any and all dissenters. Boy did they get a surprise.

Last edited:
Jordan actually tried several times but was shot down by the Arab League. It was not only feasible, it was desirable.

Why don't the Jews relocate to Madagascar? I'm sure they can move the lions and zebras to mainland Africa.

They thought they could just take over anything they wanted and turn a moral people into a sub-servant class for their own good pleasure while silencing any and all dissenters. Boy did they get a surprise.

You sound like a successful person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back