Media Some of the best UFC and MMA KOs you might have forgotten about

Yves+Edwards+Drops+Jeremy+Stephens+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

Lead hand counter hook. Perfectly ducks beneath the oncoming hook. Elbows to finish. Thing of beauty.

I still think this is one of the hardest hits i have ever seen in a fight literally like running into a freight train

AridGrossKitty-size_restricted.gif

VariablePessimisticKarakul-size_restricted.gif

second gif to show him going down

Basically any Olaf Alfonso fight. (here w/ Sakurai)

JointOffensiveAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

You won't find a prettier one-punch KO

quarry.gif
That promo for Franklin vs Quarry got played so many god dam time "I got heavy hands and he's got a weak chin" I think it was on Spike tv 30 times a day for like two months straight. lol

How can I say, if I forgot about it? Oh, I remember one! Pete Williams with the first headkick KO ever in UFC history, against Mark Coleman! Coleman was an unbeatable monster at the time. Oh yeah, Pete Sell hurting Scott "hands of stone" Smith with a body shot, that doubled him over. Sell ran in for the kill, but also ran into a right hand that put him out cold.

Garry Goodridge is arguably the strongest fighter to ever complete. These two knockouts are still the two most murderous events I've seen in the sport.
tumblr_ogxia49qtw1qd4esao2_500.gifv

ea23bd63a438b9c5-600x338.gif

How can I say, if I forgot about it? Oh, I remember one! Pete Williams with the first headkick KO ever in UFC history, against Mark Coleman! Coleman was an unbeatable monster at the time. Oh yeah, Pete Sell hurting Scott "hands of stone" Smith with a body shot, that doubled him over. Sell ran in for the kill, but also ran into a right hand that put him out cold.

Scott Smith was Hands of Steel.

Hands of Stone is Sam Stout

Haters hate but O'Malley's walk-offs shouldn't be forgotten

FixedPointedAfricanporcupine-size_restricted.gif

sean-omalley-eddie-wineland.gif

suga-sean-sean-omalley-ko.gif

Last edited:
That promo for Franklin vs Quarry got played so many god dam time "I got heavy hands and he's got a weak chin" I think it was on Spike tv 30 times a day for like two months straight. lol
<45><45><45><45><45><45>

Back