Someone spiked JDS's Rogaine

Juicer Dos Santos

JDS's "Rogaine"
tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif
He's had 3 hair transplants but the hair gods said thou shalt not pass. Got a nasty scar on the back of his head for all his effort too.

He's had 3 hair transplants but the hair gods said thou shalt not pass. Got a nasty scar on the back of his head for all his effort too.

My friend got a (failed) hair transplant, and yeah... the scar looks like a cartoon where they try to do a brain transplant. Just a clean cut around the skull.

Everyone is for drug testing until their favorite fighter gets popped...

Yeah...Honestly, at this point, and with how everything is changing in the landscape since USADA....I say fuck it and let everyone get their meds.
<GOT4>

Too many fights and fighters are looking subpar and too many injuries and such ruining good fights. I knew 90% of dudes were on something, but this is getting ridiculous.

@wilKO Is convinced that the ugly wife was the key to his success and that the hot wife has brought him down.

This is true. Can't argue with the facts. Thank you

This is true. Can't argue with the facts. Thank you
You've sold me on this theory.

Nothing keeps a man hungrier for success than a nagging minter... Hot chicks make a man think he's made it - we see it happen regularly...
So many times; it happens so fast - they trade their passion for glory. It's like they lose their grip on the dreams of the past; they need to fight just to keep them alive...

Know what I mean?

Back