Someone tried to pick a fight with Darren Till in Liverpool lol

He should train and not yell Laik Som Foghn K’hontt on the mean streets of Liverpool.

Considering he got rewarded for missing weight with a title shot this is not what he should be doing with his nights.

And no time for his kid but time for going out at night and fighting random people - regardless of what the guy did Till should be reeling himself in and trying to be professional for once.

I have a feeling Darren Till might be the white Jon Jones xept he doesn't pretend to be a great guy or humble +1

That bar is right around the corner from where I work, its a nice place but does get quite a few villains in on weekends so not surprised really

A football player got punched out in there not too long ago and the cctv got put on the net

Even sherdoggers would have their heart rate slightly go up if Darren Till approached them while talking shit and ready to kick ass.

Just slightly though.

<mma3>

Except I wrestled until the 6th grade.

lmao till mocking the guy then throwing this perfect looking body kick in a 'street fight' was funny as fuck though.

Last edited:
Till doing what he does best, picking on guy's smaller than him.

Give us one good reason for a professional fighter to kick a smaller person who's retreating from him, on the streets, during the late hours

Fleeing Small Man: "Amazing. Your eyes actually get closer together even as Im moving away from you. How does THAT HAPPEN!?"

Till:
images

The guy invited him to the spa and Till thought he's looking for a fight.

Last edited:
Seemed pretty douchey to me. Till didn't handle himself well.

Thread title run through the online "Scouser" translater:

Someone tried ter pick a straightener wi' darrun till in der pewl lol

Woah Sherdog is bitchmade. Darren didn't even do anything.
And i remember half of you slurping Matt Serra's semen when that roidraged balding fat manlet got in a fight in a mcdonalds not so long ago

Wonders why he gets stabbed

View attachment 419557

Exactly. My Karate instructor worked a lot of grappling and judo throws into our training, and he always cautioned any of us when we travelled to Europe, "don't get stabbed". He said strong martial artists are often overconfident of their abilities in a fight against the average person, and then they end up getting stabbed and complaining that "it's not fair".

People like to fight in Europe, but there are a lot of knives. If you start enough fights, you'll get poked.

Back