• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Something is wrong with one of Yoel's eye.

It’s like he’s got two faces wtf lol

It’s like he’s got two faces wtf lol

Yea, I was gonna say, currently it doesn't look injured. It just looks like he has a a-symmetrical face.

Probably could use surgery but will wait till after fighting. I crushed my orbital and had to have surgery a week later. Shit hasn't ever been the same, face looks off a little. You can tell his bone right under his right eye is pushed down. Mine is down a lot more than his, even after surgery.

Whittaker broke Yoels orbital in the 2nd fight. I guess its only fair after how he rearranged Weidman's face with that flying knee.

DfTjwt8XkAA8QhZ.jpg

Legit one of the worst broken orbitals I've seen in a fight. They could have honestly stopped the fight between rounds 2 and 3.
God damn hes built like battletoads

It's a new injection site that hasn't adapted yet.

Probably could use surgery but will wait till after fighting. I crushed my orbital and had to have surgery a week later. Shit hasn't ever been the same, face looks off a little. You can tell his bone right under his right eye is pushed down. Mine is down a lot more than his, even after surgery.

I'll take anything rather than a badly broken orbital. Hope your eyesight is unaffected, Sherbro.

He got his face WRECKED like a motherfucker by Whittaker. He'll never be the same.

8FtUYhj.jpg

Wait till you see Izzy’s eye after they fight. Ive been preaching and praising Whitaker’s snappy left-hook since he won TUF, I shed a tear its so crispy.

He got Romero-ed... wait a second
Chris-Weidman-UFC-205.jpg

Butthurt much?
Ahhhhh.....what?

Yoel f'd up Chris' face pretty bad, bro. Both their faces now look weirdly unsymmetrical. Heck, look at the top comments ""His face droops to the left now" - Yoel Romero". - "That knee from Yoel changed Weidmans head and facial features.".

Ahhhhh.....what?

Yoel f'd up Chris' face pretty bad, bro. Both their faces now look weirdly unsymmetrical. Heck, look at the top comments ""His face droops to the left now" - Yoel Romero". - "That knee from Yoel changed Weidmans head and facial features.".

Weidman's speech was never the same after that fight as well

He needs to retire ASAP if that eye injury is legit.

Back