Media Something is wrong with one of Yoel's eye.

Look at it closely Yoel threw the fucking kitchen sink at Rob and couldnt put him away. Rob caved Yoels face in and destroyed him for life.

And even in these exchanges Rob was still landing.

Keep in mind Rob was one handed as well.

{<jordan}

Rob didn’t win that fight. Maybe he won the little scoring competition but he got years of his life taken off by Romero. He got the absolute shit kicked out of him lol.​

He didn't. Its a weird thing that went around because someone posted it, but its apocryphal. Just a made up fun story.

Here is Weidman boarding his flight home after beating Silva for the belt, years before fighting Yoel. The photo is while his belt was going through security.

That's very believable actually.
I'm the same way, naturally.
My face is a-symmetrical.
If you cover up one half of it, it looks very different than if you cover up the other half.

Did Yoel break the faces of Weidman, Kennedy and Machida?

Whittaker kicked the shit out of his face, karma for the knee that made Weidman's eye wonky

He didn't. Its a weird thing that went around because someone posted it, but its apocryphal. Just a made up fun story.

Here is Weidman boarding his flight home after beating Silva for the belt, years before fighting Yoel. The photo is while his belt was going through security.

fTAGp2HiU_o.jpg
uh... okay? he looks normal in that picture.

weidman's 1 eye was never the same looking after the yoel fight

uh... okay? he looks normal in that picture.

weidman's 1 eye was never the same looking after the yoel fight

Are you high?

His left eye has always been much thinner than his right eye, and the skull and brow is more pronounced on the right as well. Weidman has ALWAYS looked like this.

It was a funny joke someone made up about Yoel and to this day there are still people like you that say it as though its true.

fTAGp2HiU_o.jpg

Are you high?

His left eye has always been much thinner than his right eye, and the skull and brow is more pronounced on the right as well. Weidman has ALWAYS looked like this.

It was a funny joke someone made up about Yoel and to this day there are still people like you that say it as though its true.

fTAGp2HiU_o.jpg
his eye hasn't been the same since the yoel fight, not sure why you're trying so hard to convince otherwise.

chris-weidman-post-ufc-205-1480492807-800.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-04-04-at-5.41.21-PM.png

his eye hasn't been the same since the yoel fight, not sure why you're trying so hard to convince otherwise.

chris-weidman-post-ufc-205-1480492807-800.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-04-04-at-5.41.21-PM.png

Ding dong...

This is literally YEARS before he fought Yoel

mma2n-9-web.jpg

It was a joke made up by a poster here and you literally still believe it. FFS dude.

Ding dong...

This is literally YEARS before he fought Yoel

mma2n-9-web.jpg

It was a joke made up by a poster here and you literally still believe it. FFS dude.
lmao holy shit stop trying to argue it, his eye got fucked after the yoel fight, period.

his eye was normal before the yoel fight, and looked weird/caved in after. you're just sending me pictures of him when his eye was normal, like..??? lmao.

lmao holy shit stop trying to argue it, his eye got fucked after the yoel fight, period.

his eye was normal before the yoel fight, and looked weird/caved in after. you're just sending me pictures of him when his eye was normal, like..??? lmao.

We're now playing a game called "stupid or liar?"

He did win that fight, even with one eye Romero was able to drop him several times in the same round.
Ok, so he won that round. What about the other 3 rounds he lost though?

I though I saw this the other day. Looks horrifying.

{<jordan}

Rob didn’t win that fight. Maybe he won the little scoring competition but he got years of his life taken off by Romero. He got the absolute shit kicked out of him lol.​
You cant take years off someones life if you dont KO them moron. Rob fkd up Yoel, but the roids kept him in the cage. So Whittaker rearranged Yoels face for life instead, enjoy lol

Back