Somewhere Khabib is smiling...

ur dumb if u think khabib vs conor 2 is next ... The hype between khabib vs tony is at an All time High right now, and it is the fight both fighters want.

there's no el cucuy fanboys who shit on khabib.

All the dude who shit on khabib are butthurt macchicken nut hugger

lel

didn’t say it was breh

and ‘dumb’ is thinking that fans decide fights.

Those are only Dana Whites decisions breh

<GrassoBless>

iTs onLY tHreE hOurs frOm wHerE hE wAs tRaiNing

2ldsf9.jpg

Lol imagine if Khabib was in Cali right now, he wouldn't even be able to return to his family.
Said this exact thing last week to one of the goofs.. supposedly Khabib should have uprooted his family and taken them to the US with him.

<36>

lel

didn’t say it was breh

and ‘dumb’ is thinking that fans decide fights.

Those are only Dana Whites decisions breh

<GrassoBless>
Dana whites decisions huh, just like making UFC 249 happening on prim 18th right ? ur dumb if u think dana whites is the only one to lead the UFC.

Gotta say khabib same out looking really good from all this mess. He basically returned back to his home and family at an early stage and is keeping safe while everyone else runs around pointing fingers.

As for those calling him a ducker in a pandemic, those guys made themselves look like cockheads they dont need any help.

Khabib always a few steps ahead of his opposition, both inside and outside of the octagon

Khabib bless

Khabib wins again cockheads aaahahahaha!

Love seeing the mental gymnastics people do so they don’t have to admit they are wrong ...

it’s ok to eat crow every now & then . FFS I’m a Overeem fan , I’m constantly eating crow with a side of humble pie

He has been smiling since the Justin fight was announced an he 100% didn't have t face El Cucuy.

He will be crying - Tony will be 100% focused on him without previous a war against Gaethje.

Khabib is fucked.

Nah

He pulled out even though the card wasn't happening
He got scared from tony

Gotta say khabib same out looking really good from all this mess. He basically returned back to his home and family at an early stage and is keeping safe while everyone else runs around pointing fingers.

As for those calling him a ducker in a pandemic, those guys made themselves look like cockheads they dont need any help.

This ^^^

Tony Ferguson ducked Khabib.
He accepted a fight with another fighter.
That's what you call ducking. :)

Tony is now booked to fight Gaethje
Khabib’s hand might be forced into rematch with Conor

<BC1>
You really have no idea about anything do you?!

Khabib/Tony will be the most anticipated fight in UFC history with a fan base who will be lusting action and will beat all PPV numbers when it's hosted in next available slot.

And McTap is a c grade hooker.

Also I believe Luke Thomas just busted a nut when this was announced

You really have no idea about anything do you?!

Khabib/Tony will be the most anticipated fight in UFC history with a fan base who will be lusting action and will beat all PPV numbers when it's hosted in next available slot.

And McTap is a c grade hooker.

lel

a whitebelt who tries to entice me into a conversation while at the same time blatantly fighter bashing

you are lucky I don’t report you

<DisgustingHHH>

Back