Somewhere Khabib is smiling...

lel

a whitebelt who tries to entice me into a conversation while at the same time blatantly fighter bashing

you are lucky I don’t report you

<DisgustingHHH>
where did I 'fighter bash' ?!

McGregor is a known tapper and Khabib recently called him a prostitute .

Last edited:
Love seeing the mental gymnastics people do so they don’t have to admit they are wrong ...

it’s ok to eat crow every now & then . FFS I’m a Overeem fan , I’m constantly eating crow with a side of humble pie
I like Overreem too. That dude does recovers fast; I’ll give him that.

He isnt smiling at all
trained months for nothing
He is out millions of dollars,and cant go nowhere just like the rest of us
No winners

lel

a whitebelt who tries to entice me into a conversation while at the same time blatantly fighter bashing

you are lucky I don’t report you

<DisgustingHHH>
well the ultimate hypocrite, a blatant Khabib basher, one of the worst in fact , dobbing someone in ....shows your character ... or lack thereof

ur dumb if u think khabib vs conor 2 is next ... The hype between khabib vs tony is at an All time High right now, and it is the fight both fighters want.

there's no el cucuy fanboys who shit on khabib.

All the dude who shit on khabib are butthurt macchicken nut hugger

Casuals have no fucking clue who tony Ferguson is.

Dana will keep tony/Justin as a reward* for Justin for stepping up.

Conor/Khabib 2 will happen next.

It's a big disappointment for every decent person. Fighters can't practice their chosen profession, and fans can't enjoy the product. Only a vindictive idiot would be happy about this.

iTs onLY tHreE hOurs frOm wHerE hE wAs tRaiNing

2ldsf9.jpg

Lol imagine if Khabib was in Cali right now, he wouldn't even be able to return to his family.
Yeah, how would he get back home to mommy and daddy's house where he lives as a fucking adult.

Yeah, how would he get back home to mommy and daddy's house where he lives as a fucking adult.
Yeah, what a pussy for wanting to be with his wife and kids, he should have been a real adult and stayed in the US lol.

Lol what a bum shitposter.

<36>

Yeah, what a pussy for wanting to be with his wife and kids, he should have been a real adult and stayed in the US lol.

Lol what a bum shitposter.

<36>
Hilarious that you think he gives a fuck about his wife and kids. Don't you remember when his wife was having a baby and he's like why I need to be there.

well the ultimate hypocrite, a blatant Khabib basher, one of the worst in fact , dobbing someone in ....shows your character ... or lack thereof

I said he’s LUCKY I DON’T.

now don’t @ me just to self pwn yourself buddeh

He isnt smiling at all
trained months for nothing
He is out millions of dollars,and cant go nowhere just like the rest of us
No winners

Ok fair enough, but you know when he found out he turned to one of his mates & said “ see , I fucking told you so “ .

not saying his overcome with joy but I’m sure he felt some sort of small satisfaction on his decision to return home ... he had to go have an interview to explain his choice because of shit head fans were clamming he is ducking Tony

Back