Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN - I used to work at a group home for adults with developmental disabilities and sometimes I would have to cover the overnight shift. I would always listen to Art Bell and his guests talk about aliens, UFO's, ghosts and Bigfoot. He always used the best bumper music like this song by Nancy and Lee.

ta5Z7ij.jpg

My kitties got some Willie Nelson catnip for Christmas and they love it

06REHaR.jpg

w9fWBIU.jpg

jen21nC.jpg

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN - I used to work at a group home for adults with developmental disabilities and sometimes I would have to cover the overnight shift. I would always listen to Art Bell and his guests talk about aliens, UFO's, ghosts and Bigfoot. He always used the best bumper music like this song by Nancy and Lee.

ta5Z7ij.jpg

06REHaR.jpg

w9fWBIU.jpg

jen21nC.jpg

Beautiful song!! they were a great duo, I love that song, I also really love "Some Velvet Morning". You have such a great taste in music, from the best era in music as well.

Oh yeah Art Bell is a legend, I used to listen to him and George Knapp a lot. Its so interesting. I was never really a believer in UFOs/ET and I can't say I really thought about it much, but a lot changed when I got the Betty and Barney Hill Book, that book really blew me away, it was amazing. There is actually so much evidence in their encounter. I just can't wrap my brains around if it was fake and made up then how can they draw a star constellation of the place where the Beings said they came from, yet the constellation was unknown and not found until 1974 (they were abducted in 1961) and the map is an exact match, and there are like 12 in stars that constellation. You would have more chance of winning the lottery 1000 times over.

EwcoF0pWQAQd9jV.jpg

Your Cats are beyond gorgeous, I love them, so adorable... haha they got hold on that catnip like there is no tomorrow :D :D :D if your Cats could talk they would say its designer PEDS lol. Beautiful Cats.. my parents used to part time work at a Cat sanctuary when I was a kid and so they would adopt many Cats.. at one point I think we had 16 Cats in the house, but they weren't always there, they would take them back to the sanctuary once they got used to humans and were litter trained etc etc. And if we had catnip it was a mess haha imagine 16 cats going after it :D .

Now I just have 4 Cats at my house, 4 is enough, the catnip runs out quickly lol. I brought some organic catnip a couple of months ago and it seemed extra strong lol.

Thank you for the song and the Art Bell story and of course your beautiful Cats, I love love love love them <3

ta5Z7ij.jpg

06REHaR.jpg

w9fWBIU.jpg

jen21nC.jpg

Beautiful song!! they were a great duo, I love that song, I also really love "Some Velvet Morning". You have such a great taste in music, from the best era in music as well.

Oh yeah Art Bell is a legend, I used to listen to him and George Knapp a lot. Its so interesting. I was never really a believer in UFOs/ET and I can't say I really thought about it much, but a lot changed when I got the Betty and Barney Hill Book, that book really blew me away, it was amazing. There is actually so much evidence in their encounter. I just can't wrap my brains around if it was fake and made up then how can they draw a star constellation of the place where the Beings said they came from, yet the constellation was unknown and not found until 1974 (they were abducted in 1961) and the map is an exact match, and there are like 12 in stars that constellation. You would have more chance of winning the lottery 1000 times over.

View attachment 1027575

Your Cats are beyond gorgeous, I love them, so adorable... haha they got hold on that catnip like there is no tomorrow :D :D :D if your Cats could talk they would say its designer PEDS lol. Beautiful Cats.. my parents used to part time work at a Cat sanctuary when I was a kid and so they would adopt many Cats.. at one point I think we had 16 Cats in the house, but they weren't always there, they would take them back to the sanctuary once they got used to humans and were litter trained etc etc. And if we had catnip it was a mess haha imagine 16 cats going after it :D .

Now I just have 4 Cats at my house, 4 is enough, the catnip runs out quickly lol. I brought some organic catnip a couple of months ago and it seemed extra strong lol.

Thank you for the song and the Art Bell story and of course your beautiful Cats, I love love love love them <3
Art Bell is the GOAT. I still routinely play certain coast to coasts

Art Bell is the GOAT. I still routinely play certain coast to coasts
Yeah he was awesome, very entertaining and easy to listen too. Have you ever seen a UFO or had an experience? I have never seen a UFO, I've seen a orange orb, while I was fishing.. bright orange orb that went floating past me, it seemed so strange, but I can't say for sure its paranormal, it might be dust that was caught in the sunlight.. I really don't know. But it did seem odd at the time.

It see that Rogan is covering the topic a lot on his podcasts, I've watched a few of them, but his personality gets in the way and he just reminds me too much of UFC lol.. hard to listen for long.

I follow George Knapp, he has a lot of good information.

Yeah he was awesome, very entertaining and easy to listen too. Have you ever seen a UFO or had an experience? I have never seen a UFO, I've seen a orange orb, while I was fishing.. bright orange orb that went floating past me, it seemed so strange, but I can't say for sure its paranormal, it might be dust that was caught in the sunlight.. I really don't know. But it did seem odd at the time.

It see that Rogan is covering the topic a lot on his podcasts, I've watched a few of them, but his personality gets in the way and he just reminds me too much of UFC lol.. hard to listen for long.

That is cool about seeing an orange orb. I’d like to have an experience like that. No though I haven’t seen or had any UFO experiences. The closest to anything unexplainable I’ve seen was when traveling on the interstate in Kentucky or Tennessee I forget exactly where I saw something huuuuge running in the mountains. It was far away and I could still tell it was huge. It was damn near like a cow but it was moving really fast like a cat almost lol

Rogan’s alien stuff is actually entertaining too for the most part but yeah don’t really watch his show much.

@Jackonfire your kitties rule

That is cool about seeing an orange orb. I’d like to have an experience like that. No though I haven’t seen or had any UFO experiences. The closest to anything unexplainable I’ve seen was when traveling on the interstate in Kentucky or Tennessee I forget exactly where I saw something huuuuge running in the mountains. It was far away and I could still tell it was huge. It was damn near like a cow but it was moving really fast like a cat almost lol
Woah thats creepy but also fascinating at the same time, I've never seen something like that. Some people say that the mountain regions have portals and inter dimensional beings can come through them. They say that a lot of cattle mutilations happens near mountain areas as well :O

Woah thats creepy but also fascinating at the same time, I've never seen something like that. Some people say that the mountain regions have portals and inter dimensional beings can come through them. They say that a lot of cattle mutilations happens near mountain areas as well :O
My father was driving at the time and he saw it too and he has never believed in ghosts, aliens, even religion lol. He still talks about how crazy it was

Rogan’s alien stuff is actually entertaining too for the most part but yeah don’t really watch his show much.

@Jackonfire your kitties rule
Aww yeah @Jackonfire Cats are absoutley gorgeous, I love em.

My partner was arguing with me a while back about Bob Lazar on Joe Rogan, my partner thinks Lazar is a crook and total con artist, but I said that I didn't know and was unsure.. but I can't call him a blatant liar because some things were found to be true. They thought I was wasting my time watching that Joe Rogan episode with Bob Lazar haha... but I always say "what if its true" and just leave it at that :D :D

Aww yeah @Jackonfire Cats are absoutley gorgeous, I love em.

My partner was arguing with me a while back about Bob Lazar on Joe Rogan, my partner thinks Lazar is a crook and total con artist, but I said that I didn't know and was unsure.. but I can't call him a blatant liar because some things were found to be true. They thought I was wasting my time watching that Joe Rogan episode with Bob Lazar haha... but I always say "what if its true" and just leave it at that :D :D
Yeah I watched the Lazar stuff. He himself seems believable or at least not like a kook but then I’ve seen other people “expose” him or whatever and they seemed legit too lol. I haven’t done enough research to concretely form an opinion on him but I do lean towards fake

Back