Songs you always associate with a movie scene

giphy.gif

You pretty much have to do the little Bateman dance during Hip to Be Square

Perfect one!

I’ll add

Starship Troopers
Blur - Song 2

Funny enough they didn't even use it in the movie but the trailers used this song back in 97'

I also think of Starship Troopers when I hear Mazzy Star's Fade into You. How it actually worked for a fight scene is beyond me.

Same movie had an amazing cover of Dreams by the Cranberries at the end by Faye Wong, so that song always takes me back to Chungking Express too

Same movie had an amazing cover of Dreams by the Cranberries at the end by Faye Wong, so that song always takes me back to Chungking Express too

Makes me want to eat cans of expired fruit.

A few in Grosse Point Blanks as well, I can See Clearly Now at the start and of course...

The immigrant song by zeppelin

Always think of Thor ragnarok lol

"Nights in White Satin" by The Moody Blues in the opening scene of Rob Zombie's Halloween 2. Shit movie, but amazing scene, can't ever hear that song without imagining this brutal scene.

Speaking of Rob Zombie. Free Bird in the final scene of Devil Reject's. Iconic song that now I get an imagine of Otis, Baby, and Captain Spaulding in my head going out in a hail of gunfire every time I hear it.

then the movie transitions into the credits with Terry Reid "Seed of Memory" with that chill somber vibe.

Fuck sakes I rememebered Goodbye Horses and someone posted that too. Okay I think I got one no one has said yet. Not a very good one but I came inhere to post Goodbye Horses and this was the best one I could think up.

I'll let you guess the movie. If no one gets it, I will reveal it later in the thread and I guess it's not a good pick.

Back in the day by Ahmad.

Anyone wanna guess the movie?

The Wood (1999)

Back