Sonned

I'm always surprised how easily people get ko'd in street fights off of a single strike when I can count on my hand how many times I've seen it happen in the gym.

Just doesn't make sense really.

It's almost like adrenaline makes the ko even more likely.

I'm always surprised how easily people get ko'd in street fights off of a single strike when I can count on my hand how many times I've seen it happen in the gym.

Could be. Think the lack of gloves has an effect as well

People in the gym realize very quickly if they shouldn't be there and don't come back. People in the street take a lot longer to figure that out, especially when booze and adrenaline are involved.

Part of it is that guys in the gym are expecting to get hit. In spite of the fact that this shithead was instigating he didn't seem to expect to get blasted. Natural response when expecting a hit is to clinch the jaw which makes getting KO'd less likely. Also in gyms you have mouthpieces and gloves which also reduce the chances of getting KO'd. So the combination of being ready to be hit and gear, it should be less likely someone gets KO'd when hit with a solid punch.

Being read for the punch is a big factor, that's why so many people that get sucker-punched get seriously injured.

Mouthpieces make a HUGE difference in fights, period. Then add in the lack of a surprise factor, meaning that guys in the gym are mentally and physically ready to get hit, and you have what you see here.

We aren’t made to get punched on the face, jaw, without protection and prior warning. Don’t matter how tough you are. A punch thrown by someone with legit power and at least basic technique is like getting cracked with a bat/brick and will result in a any or all of: knock out/broken jaw/knocked out teeth/brain damage/death.

lol that chick at the end was ruthless when homeboy was limping away, 'thats why you guys should STFU'

Lol the guy throws a feint and then starts to talk shit to the bouncer for flinching and he gets ko’d. I enjoyed this one.

Getting hit mid-sentence will not end well for you, Exhibit A.

4418001082-faf00cc567-o.jpg

Blonde at 8 seconds, heyoooo!

Brutal miss on the sucker punch from the first Bouncer, wtf was that shit..

81b275218471bf402b9a0d699536dad2.gif

Awesome video. The way the bigger bouncer then swoops in to easily pick up and walk the shirtless guy away is the best part.

To see your homie get crushed, and you can only look as you are carried away like a baby. So endearing.

Awesome video. The way the bigger bouncer then swoops in to easily pick up and walk the shirtless guy away is the best part.

To see your homie get crushed, and you can only look as you are carried away like a baby. So endearing.

right? Totally sonned lmao

Real life people are often drunk, prone to ko

Makes you wonder if the chinned guy will ever go back to that club again (I sure wouldn’t)

The guy who got KOed has never been in a fight.

maybe he jumped someone with numbers or was a bully picking on smaller weaker targets, but he was never in an actual scrap.

no one who ever faced live violence would do that flinch move and not expect to get hit, but that asshole had no concept that coming aggressively at a bouncer could be followed by being punched in the head.

Rookie move.

Hands are weapons and should be treated like weapons. Do not Bring them out and raise them unless you plan on using them, or you will get hurt, like this idiot.

If you aren’t ready to throw and prepared to be hit, walk the fuck away.

Nice camera too.
Austin-esque, partner. No question.

Let's throw it back to Mike Stone getting interrupted in the middle of his footage on some salty hater shit.

Back