Sopranos - Aged remarkable well

I've only seen clips(not into mob stuff) but what stands out about Sopranos is it looks like it could have been taped in 2020 or something.

I know im the minority here, but I thought it was extremely average.

Multi story lines that just never went anywhere.

Dream sequences should just not be a thing they always suck

Super weak final season

One of the worst endings I have ever seen! If you wanted Tony whacked have the balls to show it.

pretty good but it's pretty dated

they should rerelease it with one tweaks for the modern era.

1. Adrianne and chrissy are on only fans
2. melfi is 60 lbs over weight has blue hair and spends the sessions screeching at tone about his privilege
3. the teacher doesn't bang carm, but instead is an over weight teacher that bangs AJ
4. instead of earlybird specials Artie drives doordash
5. Janice is good hearted and the feel good center of the show. she overcomes body shaming, and slut shaming
6. Heshs big scheme is digging tunnel in NYC to help hasidics get to the synagouge
7. digitally add face masks to all the actors and social distancing
8. instead of a call center they have a crypto scheme
9. Chris is addicted to fent and dies mid way through season 3
10. Victory takes over the family with the help of his daughter Vita jr.
11. massive genius is a sound cloud trapper that gets replaced 10x during the season because he keeps getting killed
12. Philly is shot at a charging station and there is no roll back because it's a Tesla

Not going to lie: I'd sign up for Prime Adrianne's Only Fans page.

{<tongue}

Yea it's great show. My daughter started watching it recently and really likes it.

I know im the minority here, but I thought it was extremely average.

Multi story lines that just never went anywhere.

Dream sequences should just not be a thing they always suck

Super weak final season

One of the worst endings I have ever seen! If you wanted Tony whacked have the balls to show it.

I wasn't a fan of the show either. For me, it was just too slow paced.

Watched it at least 3 times through now, most recent being early last year and it definitely still holds up.

Up there in my top 3 alongside The Shield and The Wire

I reject the notion that Sons of Anarchy does not hold up. It holds up extremely well, aside from the cheesy intro.

There's almost 0 over the top dramatics / Theatrics in The Sopranos. The death scenes are realistic, the Mob aspects aren't really overly glorified and the day to day stuff (which is 90% of the show) are relatable. It basically takes a celebrated genre and turns it into an ordinary life, even if it's anything but ordinary. That's why it's so re-watchable and holds up, you never have to suspend belief.

"No, I like the one that says some pulp"

Thats because TV and Film is shit today. There is soo many straight to dvd movies a decade ago that would be considered block busters in theaters today. Its Pathetic.

Still hoping for a proper prequel tv series. The material is there and HBO would make a pile of cash.

I reject the notion that Sons of Anarchy does not hold up. It holds up extremely well, aside from the cheesy intro.

I like some scenes from Sons of Anarchy but the show itself feels kind of stupid sometimes based on the decisions made by the characters. I have scenes that I watch ever so often on youtube but I have never had any desire to watch the series again.

Real shame we didn't get more scenes with Tracy prancing around the Bing. Braces and all.

Back