Sorry, but Crossfit sucks. Alan Belcher VLOG #12; WIN signed MMA gloves

Thanks for posting these Alan, I really appreciate the video breakdown posted with them. Probably freaked some people out with the logical CF arguments.

sure thing, also check out my breakdown for GSP vs Condit, just got it up:

Alan a Navy buddy of mine, Doug L., trains and fights out of your gym and has nothing but glowing things to say about it. Assuming he still trains there, we haven't spoken in a few months. Either way, just want to say thanks for helping him accomplish his goals. I remember when he first started talking about it and a lot of his friends in the service doubted him so I'm pretty proud of him.

Btw, if you're looking to hire a strength coach for Remix, I work for cheap. :)

Im sorry, I shoudl not have wrote that, I quit smoking 2 days ago and am going crazy

Alan a Navy buddy of mine, Doug L., trains and fights out of your gym and has nothing but glowing things to say about it. Assuming he still trains there, we haven't spoken in a few months. Either way, just want to say thanks for helping him accomplish his goals. I remember when he first started talking about it and a lot of his friends in the service doubted him so I'm pretty proud of him.

Btw, if you're looking to hire a strength coach for Remix, I work for cheap. :)

Dougie is still training hard and doing great, he even helps out with teaching some of the beginners here now. If you end up in Biloxi feel free to drop me a resume :)

Back