Sorry PVZ, you're no longer the hottest "Paige" in pro-sports !

Meet pro-golfer Paige Spiranac. She plays on the LPGA tour circuit.

f66a0acee696754bb27421928868e3be.jpg
paige3.png

151208-paige-spiranac2.jpg

paige2_3521958b.jpg

Sexy-Golfer-Paige-Spiranac.jpg

paige.png

DIeo4s6VAAAWJA7.jpg

paige-spiranac-of-the-united-states-in-action-during-her-practice-as-picture-id500283386

LMFAO at all the virgins on here. You need to get away from the computer, stop being a keyboard warrior and get out in the real world where you would see thousands of women that look similar to PVZ and Paige Spiranac walking the streets everyday. People need to get a life and get laid.

I don't think PVZ is that hot. Especially when she got that 5 head on full display. Felice Herrig, Alexa Grasso are both hotter imo.

If she learned to put her massive chest into her swing she would be driving like Happy Gilmore.

She was never hot.

She looked like a ducking monkey

LMFAO at all the virgins on here. You need to get away from the computer, stop being a keyboard warrior and get out in the real world where you would see thousands of women that look similar to PVZ and Paige Spiranac walking the streets everyday. People need to get a life and get laid.

You Mean WACKING OFF to my fantasy is NOT getting Laid?...thinks Keyboard warrior

You see thousands of women like them a day? Where I live I see thousands of these, actually the chick on the right is actually in very good shape compared to the average land whales:

2619.jpg

I CAN SEE YOU BUT I DONT WANT TO ARGHH

paige was never even attractive, she looks like a fuckin monkey.

Would love to shoot a hole in one into that.

Whoa...

How have I never heard of her? Her looks far transcend her niche sport, so you think she'd be as well known as say Alex Morgan in soccer or Anna Kournikova in tennis.

Is she actually any good at golf?

Holy fuck Mr. Puritan

A hot girl was presented and subsequently lauded.

Why you just spontaneously combusted because of that fact is pretty stupid.

This is Sherdog bro...when a hot girl thread shows up...boys with be boys.

Grow up.

Back