Soul Calibur VI - Setsuka revealed as next DLC character

Lol, they nerfed flapjack? WTF were they thinking? Were that many players complaining about ring outs when that's what that move ALWAYS did?

Last edited:
2B from Nier: Automata announced as Season 1 Guest Character. Hopefully they announce her release date soon; she looks pretty cool and I'm looking forward to giving her a try.

Hopefully the last 2 spots for Season 1 is 2 from Setsuka, Cassandra, Hwang, and Yun-seong. Get some of the legacy characters back to go along with a highly requested 2nd guest for that first wave and hopefully a 2nd season to follow.

Can someone explain this season 1/season 2 bullshit? What happened to releasing the full game at launch?

Can someone explain this season 1/season 2 bullshit? What happened to releasing the full game at launch?
Literally every fighting game has been following this format for roughly 5 years.

Amy is back! The datamine leaked earlier had her and Cassandra as the final two characters of this season, so I'm guessing we'll see Cass this summer?

Also, new creation items will be available this Tuesday as DLC/Season Pass

...Where's Setsuka?

This guy won Evo Japan.

13mbzjqnvxg21.png

BRB gonna go zone out creating characters with the new items for the next 4 hours...

So Cassandra is confirmed for SC6, which was generally assumed from that leak from ages ago.

But, Haohmaru from Samurai Shodown as a guest is a bit of a surprise since no one seemed to be clamoring for him in the game and he's basically Mitsurugi lol

Season 2 being confirmed is huge though, Bamco seemed to be treating the game as dead lately

I had the first Soul Calibur on Dreamcast.

I used to play as Nightmare and Siegfried.

*POKE* *POKE* *POKE*

"RING OUT!"

Setsuka is back!

<Oku03>

Umbrella-blade homegirl looking as good as ever; I'm really looking forward to giving her a try this installment

Setsuka is one of my favorites, but how about that netcode?

Setsuka is one of my favorites, but how about that netcode?
It's Bamco, so still ass. It would amazing if they introduce rollback for their next-gen port like KT is rumored to do for DoA6, but I wouldn't count on it. :(

It's Bamco, so still ass. It would amazing if they introduce rollback for their next-gen port like KT is rumored to do for DoA6, but I wouldn't count on it. :(

Guilty Gear will have it, Fighting EX Layer apparently has it now, and the developers of UNIST are still working on it. We'll see.

So I've heard that they made Setsuka's moves easier to do, but you get bonus damage for doing the just frame versions? I don't remember having problems doing the just frame stuff in the past, but that's cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back